Default Resort Credits for CTI and CSS go BYE-BYE TODAY!!!!!!

Greetings to all:

You must book by end of day TODAY to receive $300 resort credits for 7 night+ stays at CTI and CSS in 2012.

BOOK TODAY!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; August 31st, 2011 at 01:06 PM.

Couples Resorts

Hi Randy!
    Just wondering if this resort credit applies only if you book directly with Couples. We booked this month, but did not, to our knowledge receive a $300 resort credit.
    Thanks for any information!
    GG

Default Resort credit $300.00

Will we be able to use our credit of 150.00 along with this. We are repeaters. So, this would give us a total of 450.00. Is this correct ?

Done! CSS, here we come!!!

GardenGal - IF you booked CTI or CSS for travel in 2012 AND you are staying at least 7 nights, then you will receive the resort credits. For CSA and CNG you would have needed to book by June 30.

Sogo- Yes, the $300 resort credit is combinable with Romance Rewards benefits.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    GardenGal - IF you booked CTI or CSS for travel in 2012 AND you are staying at least 7 nights, then you will receive the resort credits.
    Well that's terrific news, Randy! Where does this $300 resort credit appear, so that we can utilize them when we are at the resort?
    Should we contact you, or another person at the resort, to verify and have this $300 credit applied to our reservations? In that way, we can send all our Tour Operator and flight information, for your files.
    Or is there some way in which, when we sign up for Romance Rewards, that the credit will show there?

Thank you for any help in this unexpected bonus!
    GG ;-)

Garden Gal. No need for you to do anything except book by end of day today. All coding which designate your entitlement to resort credits will be attached to your booking (internally)

Couples Resorts

Garden Gal. No need for you to do anything except book by end of day today. All coding which designate your entitlement to resort credits will be attached to your booking (internally)
    Hi Randy!
    Thanks again, for your private email and personal attention in this matter! We were just concerned whether we had to contact anyone at CSS before Aug.31 to verify that we receive the $300 resort credit. We were just wondering how the resort would know that we booked prior to Aug.31, 2011 ~ that we are entitled to this $300 resort credit, and would show on our reservations. To know that there has been internal coding to designate our entitlement sets our minds at ease!

As first-timers, we are quite impressed so far, with Couples' customer service (at this stage of the game) which has already put our minds at ease, in that we made the right decision in choosing Couples Resorts!

Thank you for all your help in this matter, we are quite excited about this extra bonus, and we are really looking forward to experiencing everything that Couples Resorts have to offer!
    Cheers,
    GG

Randymon, can you please contact me privately concerning the offerred resort credit? We are the returners and started with 2 other couples going this summer. When one couple dropped due to unforseen problems it caused us to instigate a change to the two remaing reservations. The resort credit has been carried over on ours with an email for back up, but the guest we invited to go received an email that stated their resort credit wouldn't be honored. We both booked in June 2011 for July 2012 and I have assurred them that I can get this rectified considering I spoke in advance with Couples concerning the change and was assurred our rate code F12A would be honored on our reservations, however we had to send in separate e-mails due to rules. Our freinds are not just newbies to Couples, this is their first trip out of the coutnry as well as the AI experience. I want them to have the experience and the perks I have touted for years. I even talked them into adding a day. You can contact me at rsmith2078@att.net I have both confirmation numbers for our stays at CTI 7/21-7/29 so you can take a look. You guys are awesome and I have faith in the process, just struggling a little with the 1.800 #.

PS This is important becasue I am trying to convince them to book before the 4/17 deadline for a return trip before they ever get their first on island experience.
    Thanks so much!!!
    Eric & Rachael, New Braunfels TX
    CTI 2010
    CN/CTI 2011
    CTI 2012
    CTI 2013 (Gotta Love Early Booking Specials)