Hybrid View

Default Repeater's dinner?

We will be repeaters this October when we return to CSA. We will arrive at the resort on a Monday & I noticed the repeater's dinner is on Monday as well. Do we still get an invite for this? What time does the dinner usually start? Thanks!

As long as you do the online pre check in at least 3 days before you arrive, it will be no problem.

One year we arrived on a Monday about 6.30pm. Our invitation was in our checkin pack. We had time for a very, very quick shower and change before we dashed over to the Patois for the Repeaters Dinner. So, do the pre checkin and when you arrive check that you have your invitation, if not, just ask and they will give you one.

Where is the online pre check? We want to make sure that we are invited!

Usually they start sround 6:30 for cocktails. CSA does an amazing job so hope you get to enjoy it! Have a great trip! Oh call ahead and try to reserve a spot just to be safe!

Is the repeaters dinner a must-attend? Like you wouldn't want to miss it? Just curious. What does it all entail...is it buffet, are there activities, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by bball2011 View Post
    Is the repeaters dinner a must-attend? Like you wouldn't want to miss it? Just curious. What does it all entail...is it buffet, are there activities, etc?
    There is a Repeater cocktail party in the Piano Bar at 6:30p, then the dinner is right after. You absolutely MUST attend. It is by far one of the best meals, if not the best, that you will experience at Couples. There is one staff manager at each table and you pretty much sit wherever you want. One year we were with the Grounds manager, and last time we were with the Housekeeping assistant manager, and both were cool as hell. Here is a link to the Repeater menu from our trip last November: http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...925#post153925
    Last edited by dank120; March 20th, 2012 at 11:48 PM.

We enjoy going to the repeaters dinner. It's usually surf and turf (lobster, if in season) and it's DELICIOUS. You will sit with a few other couples and also there is one member of the staff that sits at your table. We enjoy conversing with everyone and comparing resorts, etc.
    Last year at CSA, we were honored to sit with the General Manager. We were interested to find out where he likes to take vacations. I believe Italy was his favorite.
    Go! Enjoy! You won't be disappointed!

Not to be missed!!! One of things we look so forward to every trip! No buffet here! It is the best of the best. The Chef will typically come in and describe what has been prepared for you! As mentioned earlier a member of the staff is at every table filling you in on happeneings of the resorts. Sometimes there are contests. You get the true VIP treatment. From the invitation to the menu you feel special. The presentation typically blows you away. It is a wonderful evening.

CN 06, 07
    CSS 08, 10
    CN booked for 2013

I got to go to my first repeaters dinner last week. I was "eh" about going initially - could've taken it or left it. We ultimately decided to go - figured why not?! OMG!! I had SOOO much fun!!! Met the sweetest couple from Minnesota and 2 couples from Italy who did not speak much English but ended up being such a blast!! We saw them all week and they even ended up in our wedding photos/video! We absolutely LOVED them!! I'm so sad I didn't get to see them before we left on Sunday-I was hoping they had email and I was going to give them my email address but of course that was the only day of the week we didn't run into them

I say go - the food (my first ever lobster tail...mega YUM!) at Patois is among my favorite at the resort (ADORE the flatbread served throughout the week!!!!) and it was so great to meet repeaters from around the globe!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

bball2011 you have to go to the Repeat Guest's dinner. It's always the best meal of the week for us. We were at CSA this past December 5th and they were trying out a new schedule for the dinner. Because the resort is usually fully booked that week with so many repeat guests they had an early seating at 6:30 and a later one at 8:00. I don't know if October is a high season for bookings so they may just have the one early seating so make sure you arrive at CSA with plenty of time to make the dinner. We were at the table with the manager of human resources and a few other couples. The food and the company were awesome. There was live entertainment by a solo singer/guitar player. Hopefully you'll get to the resort with plenty of time to get to the dinner and if the invite isn't in your check-in packet, remind them of your previous visit and that you want to go to the repeater's dinner. Better yet, if you haven't already signed up for the Romance Rewards program do it. Go to the bottom of the webpage, click on "romance rewards" and sign up as a new member. This way your previous stay will be in their records and you'll avoid a hassle. Also they'll have your other perks for you at check-in like the Couples tee shirts and resort credit voucher.
    ENJOY!
    Steve

We will be going to our first Repeater's Dinner in September at CN. Surf & Turf??? Yummy! Lobster twice during our visit (Monday + Friday) makes this trip even better.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BettyinToronto View Post
    We will be going to our first Repeater's Dinner in September at CN. Surf & Turf??? Yummy! Lobster twice during our visit (Monday + Friday) makes this trip even better.
    Throw in a walk to the Office of Nature one day and make it a trifecta!