Thread: room question?

Default room question?

I am headed to cm in august. Booked for a beachfront room. My question is. Is there a big difference between regular rooms and suites?

huge difference. Suites are twice the size....that includes the bathrooms that have a jaccuzzi tub and the balcony.....Not to mention a perk with a suite is that they will serve you Dinner in your room or on your balcony...... we love the suites!

There is a big difference between the regular rooms and the suites. The bathroom in the suite is about as large as the entire regular room. The bathroom is HUGE! It has a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. There is a double sink and a separate counter with a huge mirror for all your "stuff." There are double sliding doors for the huge patio and there's a hammock on the patio. Each afternoon appetizers are delivered to your room. Also, one night you can have in-room dining at no extra cost. We stayed in a beachfront suite for our 40th anniversary and I thought it was incredible!

Default Suites

Quote Originally Posted by kerriL View Post
    I am headed to cm in august. Booked for a beachfront room. My question is. Is there a big difference between regular rooms and suites?
    My wife and I stayed in a suite the first time we went and it was grand. The rooms are twice the size of the others. If it is your first real vacation or something very special then it may be worth the extra room. Other than the nightly hour devours and wirl pool(that you will probably never use) there is really no reason to spend the extra cash. We are usually pickled enough that we dont notice the room size. The bathrooms are much larger than some of the bathrooms in nice hotels in the states and I can take a shower while my wife gets ready with no issue. Its our 5th trip this year and she never says we should stay in a suite again. However, if it is a honeymoon or money is no issue and you want it to be extra special then do it.

Booked a deluxe beachfront. I have a jacuzzi tub at home. So I figure ill use the extra money and stay an extra day. I cant wait!!

Booked a deluxe beachfront. I have a jacuzzi tub at home. So I figure ill use the extra money and stay an extra day. I cant wait!!
    kerri, i see you are from Somerset. We live in abington ma. We will be in cn April 20-28

Not that far away. Have a GREAT trip. I cant wait. I have 2 teenagers and 2 tiddler's. So I am SO looking forward to a week of rest and relaxation!!

Not that far away. Have a GREAT trip. I cant wait. I have 2 teenagers and 2 tiddler's. So I am SO looking forward to a week of rest and relaxation!!
    Toddlers? Yuck We have a 24, 21, 16, 15, 11 and two grandchildren. Im 44 so as you can imangine I may never leave once I get there!! Put some pics up on the April thread. Drinks on me when we get there!!

We always book a garden view on the second or third floor because it's cheaper and sometimes you can still see the ocean from the balcony if you lean over a bit. But, as long as we're at Couples - who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by oxbgirl View Post
    ........... Also, one night you can have in-room dining at no extra cost. We stayed in a beachfront suite for our 40th anniversary and I thought it was incredible!
    Only on one night?

Never had a suite but we have been to CN twice and will be back again in November. Have always had the Deluxe Oceanview; never wanted to spend the extra money for a living room, but that's just us. Here is what our view from the balcony looked like the past two years. BTW - the beach is less than 100 yards in both cases.

Building 7

Name:  Bldg7.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  61.6 KB

Building 8

Name:  Bldg8.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  65.2 KB
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014