Default can't read the board on my phone!

what happened? as of a couple of days ago my 3g iphone gives me a white screen when I try to pull up the mb. I can access the rest of the site, and my hubby's Iphone 4 had no problem.
    anyone else having this problem? It's enough to make me consider upgrading. help!!!

I have this same problem with my iphone 4s. It started some time last week. Up until then, it was fine

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    what happened? as of a couple of days ago my 3g iphone gives me a white screen when I try to pull up the mb. I can access the rest of the site, and my hubby's Iphone 4 had no problem.
    anyone else having this problem? It's enough to make me consider upgrading. help!!!
    I am having the exact same issue, and it is SUCH a bummer. Maybe Randy can help?

Now i have it again, it just looks different. Whew! That was a couple of rough days!

Are you using the mobile page? It looks just fine on my iPhone 4S. I access it daily at lunch to check for updates and have had no problems with it.

Funny!! I was thinking of posting the same thing. I have an Iphone 4 and I became unable to look at the MB on my phone about a week ago also....Has to be some sort of difficulty with the mobile site. I agree, we need to get this fixed!

I just checked my Iphone 4 and have absolutely no problem seeing the MB. I am on Verizon.

Taking a stab at this... Change the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page to (Couples Blue). It's located on the last bar on the bottom of the page. It may be set on (vB4 Default Style) I don't have an IPad but I hope it helps. Don

It wasn't working on my iPhone or BlackBerry but it is working on both devices now.