Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 26 Days 'til CSA!!!!!!!!!!!

Can.Not.Wait.!!!!!! My husband and I are so super excited to be coming to CSA for the first time (and we pray it won't be our last!!!)
    Been reading these boards for quite some time now and I have picked up lots of great tips!!!
    Soooooo excited!!!!

March 11th?! That's the day I get there too!

This will be our 3rd trip to Jamaica, 2nd to CSA. We are getting married on the 14th! Sooooo excited!

I'm sure you will LOVE it!!! There really are no words to describe it - the first time is always the best!!! Every time after that is just a reminder of what you fell in love with in the first place
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

I'm excited for you! Have a great time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mandith View Post
    March 11th?! That's the day I get there too!

This will be our 3rd trip to Jamaica, 2nd to CSA. We are getting married on the 14th! Sooooo excited!

I'm sure you will LOVE it!!! There really are no words to describe it - the first time is always the best!!! Every time after that is just a reminder of what you fell in love with in the first place
    We are Renewing our Vows on the 15th!!!! I am so super excited!!!! And Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals!!!!! May you have a lifetime of happiness together!!!!

Have a blast! CSA is so beautiful and has so much to offer. Enjoy and welcome to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by BrookenSeanVT View Post
    We are Renewing our Vows on the 15th!!!! I am so super excited!!!! And Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals!!!!! May you have a lifetime of happiness together!!!!
    Awe! You are so sweet!! We've been together for 17 years (actually getting married on our 17 year dating anniversary) so it's been a lifetime already but I hope to have another lifetime as husband and wife

Congrats your vow renewal! How exciting!! How many years? I hope to renew my vows at CSA at some point but I better not have to wait until then to return! I expect to return every other year - it's in my pre-nup! Lol! Kidding!

Awe! You are so sweet!! We've been together for 17 years (actually getting married on our 17 year dating anniversary) so it's been a lifetime already but I hope to have another lifetime as husband and wife

Congrats your vow renewal! How exciting!! How many years? I hope to renew my vows at CSA at some point but I better not have to wait until then to return! I expect to return every other year - it's in my pre-nup! Lol! Kidding!
    We have been together for 10 years <3 My husband is the Love of my Life <3 We have given each other 3 beautiful children and I've been praying that I don't come back from vacation with a 4th! LOL!!!! This will be our Honeymoon and wedding that we never had. I think that my husband said that he's more excited for me than for himself <3

I think it's wonderful that you are getting married on your 17th anniversary <3. My father and his wife got married on their 15th anniversary in Las Vegas.

Maybe we'll get to meet there =)

Six days and counting until we leave for CSA for the first time!!

I've been praying that I don't come back from vacation with a 4th! LOL!!!!
    I suggest staying away from MJB Island while there That would be "makin' Jamaican babies"! Lol! Take the glass bottom boat ride - they should point it out to you!!

This will be our Honeymoon and wedding that we never had. I think that my husband said that he's more excited for me than for himself <3

I think it's wonderful that you are getting married on your 17th anniversary <3. My father and his wife got married on their 15th anniversary in Las Vegas.

Maybe we'll get to meet there =)
    How awesome! You will TOTALLY love it!

Brian and I (Mandy) are flying "solo" for the wedding - feel free to stop by (on the beach)- 11 AM on the 14th It's a big resort but I'm sure we'll run into each other - question is, will we realize it?! We are connecting through Orlando on AirTran...any chance you are on the same flight (1068 departing at 11:35 AM)?

RAEMinnesota - ENJOY!!! Jamaica is a wonderful place and CSA is beyond words!!!!

CSA soon come!

Life is good

I suggest staying away from MJB Island while there That would be "makin' Jamaican babies"! Lol! Take the glass bottom boat ride - they should point it out to you!!

How awesome! You will TOTALLY love it!

Brian and I (Mandy) are flying "solo" for the wedding - feel free to stop by (on the beach)- 11 AM on the 14th It's a big resort but I'm sure we'll run into each other - question is, will we realize it?! We are connecting through Orlando on AirTran...any chance you are on the same flight (1068 departing at 11:35 AM)?

RAEMinnesota - ENJOY!!! Jamaica is a wonderful place and CSA is beyond words!!!!
    We are flying to MBJ from Philly. I think that we get into MBJ at 12:50. What time do you land? It might be possible that we will be on the bus together to the resort

Wow! Congratulations!

We are traveling just after you -- March 23. We are booking this week, but we can't decide between CSA and CN. That's the hold up! A tough decision! CSA looks awesome, and CN has its special charm.

Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by RAEMinnesota View Post
    Six days and counting until we leave for CSA for the first time!!
    We're arriving on the 25th, if I counted right then day after you? Also newbies at CSA, but sooooo excited about going! Hope to meet up with some of you lovely MB folks there. B-)

We are flying to MBJ from Philly. I think that we get into MBJ at 12:50. What time do you land? It might be possible that we will be on the bus together to the resort
    Right now it says we'll land around 12:33. Baggage claim, customs, etc - most likely we'll see you in the Couples Lounge!!! Normally I wouldn't have to claim a bag but my dress is my carry-on so all my other clothes will be checked...sure hope they make the connecting flight

I hope that ours do too!!! My dress is also my carry on. So your ceremony is at 11am on the 14th? I have a nail appt that day and I don't remember what time! I am telling my husband that I want to go though!

As I look out our window and see the most recent 8 inches of snow here in Wisconsin, I sigh and then take a look at the countdown calendar and see we have 429 days to go to CSS.

ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that ours do too!!! My dress is also my carry on. So your ceremony is at 11am on the 14th? I have a nail appt that day and I don't remember what time! I am telling my husband that I want to go though!
    Yep, 14th @ 11AM!! I hope we meet before then but if not I hope you can stop by on the 14th!!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back "home"!!! These next 2 weeks are going to be crazy but I hope they fly by...I need to sink my toes in that sand!!

Our Vow Renewal is at 4pm on the Beach on the 15th! Do you have a FB Mandith? That way we will know who we are looking for! LO!L
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000293375601
    Hopefully this will work. That's my FB page. Brooke Reno McCarthy.

We are also arriving on the 25th. Our fist time too, I am soooo excited already. Looking forward to meeting some of you. K

Yep, 14th @ 11AM!! I hope we meet before then but if not I hope you can stop by on the 14th!!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to get back "home"!!! These next 2 weeks are going to be crazy but I hope they fly by...I need to sink my toes in that sand!!
    Mandy, do you have a FB? If you do, look me up. Brooke Reno McCarthy!
    This way, we know who to look for!!!!
    Our Vow Renewal is on the 15th at 4pm on the Beach! I hope that you can make it too!!!

I have tried posting to here like 3 times and it's not taking it!!!! Here is a pic of my husband and I so you know who you are looking for =)Name:  IMG_1282.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  44.1 KB

Mandy~ My nail appt is for 5pm on the 14th....So I'm pretty sure we'll be able to make your nuptuals unless we are meeting with our Wedding Coordinator at that time! I really hope that we can make it <3

Brook - How cute are you two?!?! I do have FB...I'll go find you

Melvin76 429 days?! That's so far away...but on the flip side-you have a trip to Couples in your future so it's not really all that bad! Winter is almost over, summer always flies, then it's the holiday season and before you know it - CSS will be only 26 days away and I'll be sad since I won't be going back to Jamaica next year (have other trips already scheduled--not enough funds on that money tree unfortunately)

I can't add you - you are like me and have everything blocked

This is me...can you add me? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=789199700

If not let me know and I'll relax my security settings. I try not to let the whole world into my business - even though they can get it if they really want it You can email me at mandlyion11 @ yahoo . com too.

In the meantime, here's us from our 2009 CSA trip - I tried to find a pic where Brian doesn't look like a serial killer--it's a tall order because he refuses to smile for photos! Brat!!! He's been threatened with paying the photog bill if he doesn't smile for our wedding photos! Lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mandy!!!! You 2 are so adorable!!! My husband doesn't smile for a picture either! It's like pulling teeth!!!!! I'll go see if I can find you on FB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast