Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I live in Louisiana. It's been 80 for the past month now and haven't had a winter since 2010. It got to 50 once though at night and I wore a sweatshirt.

in green bay....work in appleton and loving it even tho it has cooled a little, only 59 today! excellent for march!!! lovin' it as well!

I guess after reading this thread that we Midwesterners love Couples!!! Traverse City, MI and just finished booking CTI for New Year's 2013....12/28-1/5
    274 days and counting
    Weather is pack to colder, cloudier and possible rain/snow mix on Friday.....
    Dreaming of Jamaica and already counting down the days

All of you are experiencing a typical north Texas winter--just a few cold days with snow and/or ice, and the rest are usually mid-50's to 70's as it approaches Spring. Last year's snows were most definitely out of the ordinary for us. It may be hot here in the summer, but it's wonderful in the winter!

We are in KC and it doesn't matter how hot it is (it was 90 today), it is still better at CSS

JED

Okay so Tennessee is a little more south than some of you, but we are already having the three H's! HAZY, HOT & HUMID. We usually have a few warm days, upper 70's low 80" in the spring, we have broken so many records this year for high's I think they have stopped checking. March 2012 was the warmest (hottest) on record. We are still looking forward to the other parts of CSS, other than just the warm weather.

Here in south central PA, halfway between York and Gettysburg, weather has been awesome. I cut the grass last night, last in my neighborhood to do this due to mechanical problems. Looks like I will need to cut again next Thursday since we leave Friday the 13th for CSA.
    7 days 16 hours 34 min 48 sec woooooooohooooooooo

Finally cut my lawn for the first time this season, and the first time in quite a few months. You know the grass is long when your dog is able to tickle her belly on the grass (small dog, maybe has about 12-14" ground clearance)

Jason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2