Hybrid View

Default CSS fitness center location?

I'm trying to acquaint myself with the layout of CSS. With the help of the website map and this forum, I think I have figured out where the restaurants are compared to the rooms. Can anyone tell me the location of the fitness center? What room blocks is it near? Thanks.

It is near the mineral pool...We are in G block and it is a quick few stairs and the elevator to get there, in fact we can see it from the patio.

Hope this helps.

Melissa

The fitness center is at the bottom of the cliff next to the mineral pool. The spa is also located in the same area. The rooms are located above the fitness center and they are Block E to the left and Blocks G & F to the right. You will have to go down the stairs built into the cliffs to get there. Not nearly as difficult as it sounds. When you get down there you can have a smoothie at the health drink bar.
    "Once you go...you know."
    Steve & Victoria

Between the wedding gazebo and the mineral pool next to the cliffs.

Amy

The fitness center is located next to the mineral pool and bar. You go down about 6 stairs from the mineral pool and you are at the fitness center. One wall is all glass so you can look out at the ocean.

It is also a few hundred feet from the spa. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by owrp View Post
    I'm trying to acquaint myself with the layout of CSS. With the help of the website map and this forum, I think I have figured out where the restaurants are compared to the rooms. Can anyone tell me the location of the fitness center? What room blocks is it near? Thanks.
    I don't remember the Room Block that the gym is closest to, but it is right next to the Mineral Pool and Spa if that helps?

It is right next to the Mineral Pool, below F & G blocks

It is below blocks E, F & G right next to the mineral pool.

Does anyone know if the mineral pool is anywhere near the gym???

One might think so after reading these posts...

Just a quick note ABOUT the actual gym...it's very well equipped. Plenty of equipment to get a good workout. I used it several days on our last trip and will again this September. Plus, the views of the water are beautiful.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Yes right next to it

Amy

If you look at the online map with 360 views, you'll see what looks like a black spot just next to the mineral pool: If you mouse over it, you can get a 360 view of the facility. It's not terribly large but seems more than adequate for the usage it gets. And it's very bright with a nice view of the ocean.

Thanks everyone. I had forgotten I had posted this question. I'm trying hard not to be obsessed with this board since we're not going until almost a year from now. But it's hard. Such fun to dream. So I appreciate the information. Now working on choosing the type of room. I have a year to decide! But now I now know the fitness room is...near the mineral pool!

Quote Originally Posted by owrp View Post
    Thanks everyone. I had forgotten I had posted this question. I'm trying hard not to be obsessed with this board since we're not going until almost a year from now. But it's hard. Such fun to dream. So I appreciate the information. Now working on choosing the type of room. I have a year to decide! But now I now know the fitness room is...near the mineral pool!
    LOL! Us too! I am on here on all the time and we still have 150 days!