Thread: CN room numbers

Default CN room numbers

Seeking information about room numbers in each block/building. Specifically, at which side of the block/building is room xx01? What is the largest room number? For example, I know that for block/building 6, room 6X01 is nearest the beach (on the right as you face the door from outside). Likewise 1x01 is nearest the beach (on the left side as you face the door from outside). I forget how many rooms per floor for block/building 6 (and the other buildings) though.

Thanks in advance!

-Steve

At CN, if you are standing on the beach facing the resort with the bay at your back, from left to right, the buildings count 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 6, 7, 8, 9. All buildings are 3 levels, and if memory serves correctly, the room numbers count from left to right. So, in buildings 5 & 6, room 1 on any level would be furthest from the beach and in 1 & 9, room 1 would be closest. Buildings 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8 are not adjacent to the beach, so it doesn't matter.

Here's what I know. In building 9 9101 would be away from the nude beach and be a garden suite, on the opposite side of the building nearest the nude beach would be an ocean suite with, I believe a room number of 9107, everything in between would be rooms of the same size. In building 8 8107 and 8101 would be suites with 07 being nearest to building 9. And like wise everything in between is the same size. Sorry we haven't stayed in building 6 so I can't directly comment.

I think, when you are inside each of the two horseshoes, the "01" for each building/floor will be on the left end of each building. So 5101 would be closest to the beach in building 5, and 1101 would be farthest from the beach in building 1. And 6101 would be closest to the beach in building 6, and 9101 would be farthest for the beach in building 9.

Dave, I could be wrong, but in my recollection, you're half right. We always stay in a beachfront suite, and while I agree with your information about Buildings 6 and 9, I recall that, for Buildings 1 and 5, 1101 and 5107 are the rooms closest to the beach rather than furthest away from it.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Dave, I could be wrong, but in my recollection, you're half right. We always stay in a beachfront suite, and while I agree with your information about Buildings 6 and 9, I recall that, for Buildings 1 and 5, 1101 and 5107 are the rooms closest to the beach rather than furthest away from it.
    Oops, Pamela, I believe you are correct. the "01" room is the closest to the beach in the lowest building number in each horseshoe and the "07" room is the closest to the beach on the highest building number in each horseshoe.

We were in room 1109 last week It was farthest from the beach. Loved building #1.

Here now, and I was correct. In 5 and 6, room 1 is furthest from the beach and in 1 and 9, it is closest.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Here now, and I was correct. In 5 and 6, room 1 is furthest from the beach and in 1 and 9, it is closest.
    No you are not correct. In building 6, room 1 is closest to the beach and in building 9 it is farthest from the beach.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016

Here are a few I know for sure (based on pics I have taken of the room # signs & rooms I've stayed in):

Bldg 9 (facing room door, 9x01 on right & 9x08 on left):

9x01 ----------> 9x08 -----> Ocean

Bldg 6 (facing room door, 6x09 on left & 6x01 on right):

6x09 ----------> 6x01 -----> Ocean

Bldg 4 (facing room door, 4x01 on left & 4x10 on right):

4x01 ----------> 4x10 -----> Bldg 5 -----> Ocean

Good catch, Wally. Buildings 1-5, room 1 is on the left and Budings 6-9, room 1 is on the right. The floors either have 8, 9 or 10 rooms each, depending on which building.