Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Secret RendezVous March 2012 - Post which resort you are assigned to.

Hello everyone,

I'm curious to know where everyone will be assigned for their secret rendezvous in march.
    Let's all post when we find out!!

Can't wait to be there on march 23rd!!

Default march 17th

We will be at a couples March 17th, we will post as soon nas we find out. The waiting is almost unbearable/......

Brian&Debbie
    Michigan

Brian&Debbie, we arrive the same day as you! Also can't wait to find out. Maybe we'll see you there, wherever "there" turns out to be! :-D

Default godiva

Quote Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
    Brian&Debbie, we arrive the same day as you! Also can't wait to find out. Maybe we'll see you there, wherever "there" turns out to be! :-D
    let us know when you find out....cant wait very excited!!!

Brian&Debbie

We will post where we will be as soon as we find out. We are booked for a SR from 3/24-3/30. Can't wait to find out.

One more arriving March 17. Did any of you get a second confirmation email soon after booking that indicated a resort and room category? We got an email from couples swept away, assigning a great house veranda suite but understand it will be subject to change. Just winning if anyone else got that much info?

Karen and John

Karen and John, if you got CSA you got lucky. CSA is so beautiful and wonderful. You are going to love it. I'm sure they can change it up until the day you arrive, but it looks like you have CSA right now.

I haven't had any sort of confirmation yet...I really can't wait to find out! I hope we will find out a bit earlier than 7 days before departure!

Default Ti here we come

Confirmed our booking at tower isle for march 17 arrival

UpperMichigan, Did you find out by email or did someone call you?

Quote Originally Posted by Uppermichigan View Post
    Confirmed our booking at tower isle for march 17 arrival
    Wow that's cool so you have found out 14 days in advance instead of 7. The suspence is killing me so now we either have 3 days or 10 days before we know where we are going home to on the 20th. Anticipation its driving me Mad It's Jamaican me Crazy. Stay sane mc

CTI March 17th.

Very exciting! My fiancee and I booked for March 28 to April 4 - can't wait to find out. have fun everyone...

Looks like it's CTI so far...can you please post if this changes! Getting excited...we leave on the 30th!

Default waiting patiently...

we arrive 3/18/2012...wondering where...no word yet

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA X 2 View Post
    CTI March 17th.
    My bride debbie and my self will be at TI the 17th also so? Have you bben there before?

Brian

25th-- 1st for us....cti is showing full.... Hmmm I want to now...
    Eric from WI

So far it seems like everyone is getting TI. I wonder if all march Secret RendezVous will get TI.
    18 days until our first trip to jamaica!!!!

How have people been hearing? A confirmation email like we got from Swept Away, or something more personal like an email or a phone call?

I tried to upgrade our room and figured maybe I would find out where we are going, but I was told via email that I cannot upgrade until 7 days prior, at which time they will tell us where we are assigned to and if a room upgrade is possible, although at 7 days prior I doubt that will be possible. I wonder why some people get the info early and others do not. Although it could change within that time I guesss.

17 days.... 10 and know which resort....
    Eric from WI

Name:  jam rezi.jpg
Views: 1703
Size:  32.0 KB
    Eric and Melissa from WI
    March 25th-April 1st

i called the travel company to know if I could find out which resort we were assigned to, even though we re only leaving in 16 days...and like i thought they said they didnt know....

i guess i will have to be patient and wait 9 more days

i'm expecting to go to ti , it seems like everyone is assigned there, and i"d be happy to go. but because of the beaches in negril, i was secretely hoping to be going there.

i really cant wait to know.

We have confirmed Swept Away for March 17. Looks like we are the only ones posting here who got that assignment? We're all winners though! Can't wait!

Karen and John
    Bangor, ME

Just talk to my travel agent she said her last SR was 6 days prior and they called her... It was CTI
    16 days to lift off....9 days maybe knowing the resort
    Eric from WI

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast