Default Bottles of champagne?

Hi. Can anyone tell me - can bottles of champagne/wine be ordered for the room minibar and through room service? And is this all included? Thanks - 6 days til Css

I just did my romance rewards pre check in a couple of days ago and sparkling wine was on the list for things I could request in the room. I didn't notice wine.

When we were at CSS you had to call room service to order Champange and usually have to be there to sign for it. The person stocking the minibar daily doesn't stock that. They just have to keep track of it basically and brought to you as needed. Yes, its included.

Yes - champagne was on the mini bar menu list and I wrote in white wine. They brought full bottles of each - all included. They brought a chardonnay but CTI also has Sauvignon Blanc. Wish I would have known that first.

Yes you can order champagne and wine for the minbar. We traveled with a group of 8 friends last year and one couple was in a penthouse, with a beautiful balcony. Several nights before dinner we
    gathered on their balcony for snacks and champagne. It was wonderful. All included in the price. That is why Couples is such a great value.
    "Once you go...you know."
    Steve & Victoria

Hello,
    Yes, you can request a bottle of champagne---at CSS they have Kramer's Sparkling Wine and it's delicious and the house wines--for your mini bar and from room service and IT IS included!!!!!! I can't wait until we get to go "home" in July!!!!! You can also order cocktails through room service too--if you get an urge for a Dirty Banana while lounging in your suite!!!!!:-)

Have a GREAT trip!!!!!
    suzyQ

Absolutely! It's included

We were just at CN at Christmas & were able to order sparkling wine (champagne), red, & white wine for the mini bar. I would guess that CSS would have the same option.
    Julie

Yes, just indicate your choice/s on the mini bar paper that's in your room. Hubby and I had champagne delivered twice. It was lovely watching the sun set on our patio while sipping champagne.

At CN this past February, you could have champagne in your minibar---no charge.

They have sparkling wine as an option for your mini bar and I thought it was very good. Usually it's too sweet for me, but I didn't think it was overly sweet at all. Pair it with some OJ and you have never ending mimosas!!

There is one type each of sparkling wine, red wine, and white wine that is complimentary with your mini-bar. Any other wines you would like to get outside of those choices carry a cost.

You can get the champagne delivered by room service. we were at CSS last year and on more than one occasion they just delivered them to us w/o us even asking. i had let them know ahead of time we were there for our anniversary and we got really spoiled. we also did a private dinner one night and the waiter grabbed us an extra bottle to take back to our room as well.

Why yes the can!! I think we probably averaged 3 bottles a day!!

Yes, you can certainly get the sparkling wine via the mini bar! Nothing better than sitting on your verandah watching the world go by sipping a glass of bubbly!!

Yes ! I always ordered champagne for our mini bar.... Love those mimosas!!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

is the sparkling wine at CSA sweet or dry?

Thanks everyone! 5 days to CSS.

Have a great trip! I think you will be at CSS the same time as Midnight Cocktails! Please say hello from suzyQ!

One Love!

Quote Originally Posted by Shartalin View Post
    is the sparkling wine at CSA sweet or dry?
    I can't remember right off hand, but it is either brut or extra dry, definitely not asti.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Yes ! I always ordered champagne for our mini bar.... Love those mimosas!!
    Jan- is champagne or sparkling wine.I heard you can only get sparkling wine in your mini bar-and you have to have a suite to get room service right? at CN?

Quote Originally Posted by SunBears View Post
    Jan- is champagne or sparkling wine.I heard you can only get sparkling wine in your mini bar-and you have to have a suite to get room service right? at CN?
    Only sparkling wine, and the mini bars are in every room at CN. There is an order form that you leave every day with your stocking requests.