Default Your Photos of CTI????

We will be going to CTI in 29 days for the 1st time and we would love to see some pictures people have taken. If you have some awesome photos and wouldn't mind sharing them, please post. Getting really excited!

Brandi and Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi and Steve View Post
    We will be going to CTI in 29 days for the 1st time and we would love to see some pictures people have taken. If you have some awesome photos and wouldn't mind sharing them, please post. Getting really excited!

Brandi and Steve
    Hi Brandi and Steve,
    We will arrive a day before you! We look forward to meeting you. My sig below has links to our photos from our previous visits.

OOH...I would love to see pictures as well! Even though I have quite a bit more time left before my first trip to CTI, I would love to see the pictures from those that have loved it before us

Britnee
    242 days till I marry my best friend
    244 days to CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Hi Brandi and Steve,
    We will arrive a day before you! We look forward to meeting you. My sig below has links to our photos from our previous visits.
    Hey liquid, my husband and I are in one of your pics! # 13 in the August 2011 album!

Hi Liquid,
    Your CTI photos are amazing!!!! We love CSS but your photos have me almost convinced to try CTI!!! I think we will have to at least do a Trading Places day in July!!!:-)

Have a wonderful trip!!
    suzyQ

great pics liquid

Ok that's really funny Liquid!! My hubby and I are in a couple of the pics from the Cat Cruise. TOO FUN!
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!