Default New Menu at Eight Rivers - Yummy!

We look forward to welcoming you home to Couples Tower Isle - SOON!

Name:  Eight Rivers.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  59.2 KB

From Top left:
    Chocolate Fondue for 2
    Roasted Pumpkin & Calalloo Filo / Chocho slaw / Tomato Vodka Beurre Blanc
    Grilled Fish of the Day / Caramelized Tomatoes & Fennel / Mushroom Polenta / Basil Oil / Lime Butter Sauce
    Slivers of Chilled Roasted Duck Breast / Grilled Zucchini / Beetroot Gazpacho / Feta Cheese / Balsamic Glaze
    Rack of Lamb with Figs, Almonds & Mint / Limabean Ragout / Pimento Glaze
    Caribbean Crab Cakes / Crunchy Leeks and Celery / Asian Sweet & Sour Sauce
    Grilled Beef Tenderloin / Baked Plantain & Bacon Crust / Sorrel Rum Jus
    Lentil Stuffed Zucchini / Couscous with Kalamata Olives & Roasted Vegetables / Island Greens / Red Pepper Coulis / Tofu
    Seafood Tasting - Smoked Marlin & Ackee Sushi with Citrus Apple Salsa / Rum Drenched Shrimps with Spicy Cocktail Sauce / Salmon & Roasted Artichoke Mousse with Sweet Potato Chips

Couples Resorts

1 more sleep CTI tomorrow I can't wait to indulge MC

Be still my heart!! We'll be there in 23 days.

Looks good!!! What is there in the picture to dip into the chocolate fondue? I was so hoping to be able to try conch. Do y'all eat that in Jamaica? (I'm from Louisiana, lol. I have no idea.) No breadf

Oh that ackee sushi sounds so good! I wanna go eat there NOW! LOL

We are salivating... now to decide what to get! 15 days to... wait... past midnight... 14 days to go!

Quote Originally Posted by axmh1985 View Post
    Looks good!!! What is there in the picture to dip into the chocolate fondue? I was so hoping to be able to try conch. Do y'all eat that in Jamaica? (I'm from Louisiana, lol. I have no idea.) No breadf
    I had the honor of tasting the new menu on Saturday! We both had the filet as an entree and it was delicious.

I had the fondue for dessert, there was fruit (pineapple), homemade fancy strawberry marshmallows (you can kind of see them in the picture, that's what is pink and white striped), almond madeleine cookies, and .. I think there was something else, but I forget what. It was fantastic.

Looks great!
    Question, are these replacing other menu or adding too it? I LOVE the deconstructed beef wellington and would be sad to see it go .
    But, it look like there are some really beautiful new dishes..can't wait.

December 2012 (4th trip home)

OMG.....be there in less than 2 days....was hoping for Beef Wellington but everything is great and I think we will have to have more than one dinner at Eight Rivers....Lentil Stuffed Zuccini....YUM!!!! Can't wait!!!

Kiki

Like you lovinsean I absolutely love the deconstructed beef wellington and do hope that it has been retained on the new menu.

Mad about tennis

axmh1985 - I had curried conch at the CTI beach party during our honeymoon about 3 years ago - loved it. My husband still makes fun of my enthusiasm for the conch.

We need this is at CSS and CSA too.

Artichoke mouse sounds wonderful.