Default Witnesses anyone? 4/14 CSA!!!!

Hey guys!!!

My fiance and I are going to be arriving at CSA on 4/11 and getting married on 4/14 !!! However, our only witnesses that were supposed to join us are now unable to be there . Is there anyone who is going to be there on that day that would like to witness a silly couple get married??

Aww I'm sorry you lost your witnesses at the last second but I bet there will be more than enough willing people to hang out on the beach and witness for you!

We would do it. But sorry, but leaving the 13th.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by futuremrsbarnes View Post
    Hey guys!!!

My fiance and I are going to be arriving at CSA on 4/11 and getting married on 4/14 !!! However, our only witnesses that were supposed to join us are now unable to be there . Is there anyone who is going to be there on that day that would like to witness a silly couple get married??
    Go to the Meetup board for CSA and post this under the April 2012 thread

Everyone loves a wedding. We attended 2 on our first visit to CSA and were actually the witnesses as well as extra photographers. We met both couples on the resort tour so make sure you do that. When we were married at CSS six years ago you had to be on the island 3 days before your wedding. Assuming that is still the law in Jamaica you have plenty of time to make a few friends there. Like I said...everyone loves a wedding.

Bummer about your witnesses not being able to make it. I wish we could go back to celebrate our one month anniversary (just got married at CSA 3/14) and be your witnesses but....

No worries though! If no one offers before you leave, the resort will provide witnesses for you. Our wedding coordinator (Priscilla) and our photographer (Stacey Clarke) were our witnesses

Have a great trip and don't fret the wedding stuff---Couples (and CSA specifically) take care of everything!!!
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

When my brother and sister-in-law were married at the then Couples Ocho Rios 15 years ago, their witnesses were a couple that they happened to meet on the plane to MBJ. You should not have any trouble finding someone to stand with you.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

we meet our witnesses at the resort, CTI, and remain friends today..after 7 years. I promise there will be more than enough volunteers!

Congrats and best wishes

My fiance and I are in the same boat! We are a little worried that we will feel "weird," but we are hoping to find a fun couple to share our wedding cake with!! Our date is June 1 at 2:00 p.m. ALSO, a little worried about the afternoon rains!

Thank you!!! I will have to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by axmh1985 View Post
    My fiance and I are in the same boat! We are a little worried that we will feel "weird," but we are hoping to find a fun couple to share our wedding cake with!! Our date is June 1 at 2:00 p.m. ALSO, a little worried about the afternoon rains!
    We got married at CSA with just the 2 of us, no witnesses - the wedding coordinator and our photography signed as our witnesses. We were so happy to be married and "into" each other that we didn't even notice any on-lookers so if we had witnesses, we probably wouldn't have noticed them either!

Thank you!!! I will have to do that!
    My wife and I will be more than pleased to be your witnesses. Last year we met a couple from Montreal who asked us to do the same and we really enjoyed the experience and shared in their joy that afternoon on the beach. Please reply if you still need someone

Hi my wife and I will be there from the 5th April till the 19th. We would be more then happy to help out if you have not sorted anything look us up.. Alan & Lorna GVS. I will be the one in Liverpool football shirts LOL

Hey guys!!!

tried to post ... would be very happy to help arrive 5th April till 19th .. Alan & Lorna.. I love wedding cake lol

odonnyboy and colonel k (Alan & Lorna),

Yes please and thank you!!! That would be great!!! The ceremony will be on 4/14 at sunset (5:00) and I would be absolutely delighted to have you join us!!! This will be our first time in Jamaica and I am so excited!!! We will be the country ones from Tennessee....Ron and Nikki!!!

Default witnesses

Hey guys!!!

hi
    we get there on the 13th. We are coming with another couple and would be happy to witness your special event. The meetup on couples swept away for april has lots of folks that will be there the same time as you. You will not have a problem finding witnesses.

Do you want to get together prior to your special day to make arrangements for your ceremony?
    We'll be leaving Vancouver April 9 so please contact us at dkennedy52@gmail.com. First round on us!
    Hey guys!!!

My fiance and I are going to be arriving at CSA on 4/11 and getting married on 4/14 !!! However, our only witnesses that were supposed to join us are now unable to be there . Is there anyone who is going to be there on that day that would like to witness a silly couple get married??[/QUOTE]