Default Blue Mountain Coffee and White Chocolate Cheese Cake Recipe

I'm making this tonight!

From Corporate Executive Chef - Stefan Spath:

Blue Mountain Coffee & White Chocolate Cheese Cake

5oz Graham Crackers
    4oz Butter
    3oz Sugar (granulated)

Crush graham crackers and mix with sugar. Melt butter and add to crumb / sugar mix. Line cake rings with film wrap. Place into tin sheets. Divide crumbs evenly between cake rings, spread to cover the bottom of the rings and push down firmly

2lb Cream Cheese
    5oz Sugar
    2 eggs
    10oz Sour Cream

Lemon Rind
    Vanilla
    Rum
    Coffee Concentrate

Mix cream cheese with sugar and beat until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon rind. Remove from machine and carefully fold in sour cream by hand last minute. Remove a small amount of the cheese cake mix and mix with the coffee concentrate and a little rum. Fill cheese cake mix into the cake rings. Chop white Couverture into small chunks and divide evenly between the cakes. ‘Swirl’ coffee mix into these cakes.
    Bake in a water bath at 200 Fahrenheit for approximately 2 hours or until firm. Remove and chill well.

Couples Resorts

I may have to try this over the weekend. Sounds sinful!

Karyn

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    I'm making this tonight!

From Corporate Executive Chef - Stefan Spath:

Blue Mountain Coffee & White Chocolate Cheese Cake

5oz Graham Crackers
    4oz Butter
    3oz Sugar (granulated)

Crush graham crackers and mix with sugar. Melt butter and add to crumb / sugar mix. Line cake rings with film wrap. Place into tin sheets. Divide crumbs evenly between cake rings, spread to cover the bottom of the rings and push down firmly

2lb Cream Cheese
    5oz Sugar
    2 eggs
    10oz Sour Cream

Lemon Rind
    Vanilla
    Rum
    Coffee Concentrate

Mix cream cheese with sugar and beat until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and lemon rind. Remove from machine and carefully fold in sour cream by hand last minute. Remove a small amount of the cheese cake mix and mix with the coffee concentrate and a little rum. Fill cheese cake mix into the cake rings. Chop white Couverture into small chunks and divide evenly between the cakes. ‘Swirl’ coffee mix into these cakes.
    Bake in a water bath at 200 Fahrenheit for approximately 2 hours or until firm. Remove and chill well.

[QUOTE=randymon;169088] Lemon Rind
    Vanilla
    Rum
    Coffee Concentrate

QUOTE]

Need measurements on these!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

This sounds delicious!

Sounds good. I make a pretty mean chocolate mocha cheese cake myself. I will jot down this recipe for future reference.

Enjoy, don't over indulge.

You can watch this recipe being made right at Couples Swept Away by going to this link and scrolling down to Feather's Part 3 video. http://www.allinclusiveoutlet.com/se...-resort-chefs/

YUM How did it come out?

Thanks so much for your reply! I'll be making this on the weekend!

Yummy!

Couples Resorts

Sounds delicious. I would still love to get my hands on the recipe for the artichoke dip at Sea Grapes at CSA.