Default Vacation We'll never forget!

We travelled "HOME" February 27th to March 8th. My wife and I and our group of twelve affectionately known as "The Dirty Dozen" I can tell you we were not dissapointed. When we arrived at the resort we were warmly greated by a warm smile, cool cloth, glass of champaine and a "welcome home". Our greater name (forgive my spelling) was I believe Evol. What a great guy! His warm welcome didn't end after arrival. Everytime we walked through the lobby for 11 days he always waved and greated us. As repeat guests our check in was a breeze. Whan I looked at our pamphlet which included our room card I noticed it was stamped 'complimentary upgrade'. I thought to myself we booked Penthouses how can you get an upgrade? Room number was HCC which at the time meant nothing to me. We walked up the path in the direction told to. Upon getting near the end we'd thought we'd gone the wrong way once we reached the sign that said 'Private Do Not Enter" Well emagine our suprise when the luggage guys came up and said you have the Hibiscus Villa. We entered through the gate and first thing we saw was the private hottub facing the ocean. Wow what a place! Kingsize bed facing the ocean. Whirlpool bath again faceing the ocean.
    Anyway enough about the villa. The service was as we remembered second to none. Our housekeeper Dazalin was fantastic! It was my wife's 50 birthday so we invited all the Dirty Dozen up to our place for a party. Evol and sorry I can't remember the other mans name showed up with a few bottles of champane to help us celebrate. The kitchen sent up a cake and the bar sent up lots of libation. Dazalin decorated our room with Chris's birthday theme every day we were there.
    I hope our gang of twelve didn't intrude on anyone elses vist. I'm sure the staff will remember us long after we left. The called us the "Green Shirts" I think Andy and Henie left a lasting impression.
    I'd like to thank the staff and management of CSS for making this our best vacation ever!
    see you next year

Great story. Would LOVE to see pics of the hisbicus suite! I went to CSS back in 2008 and Evol was just as fantastic as yo mentioned! We kept in touch via email for a while but then lost touch. Glad to see he is still there, still doing well and still providing fantastic service. I will be going to CN for the first time next month so anxious to meet other fabulous Couples employees!