Default Fresh squeezed OJ

Last time I was in Negril I would walk on the beach and get fresh coconut, and fresh squeezed OJ in the mornings. Does swept away have these items?

I havent' been, would love to know if these are available on the beach. I know there is a Juice Bar at CSA (that I plan to spend some time at daily - juicing is a huge part of my diet), but it's over by the sports complex.

There is the fruit and veggie bar next to Seagrapes. I'm not sure if they have the fruit juices there but the Palms restaurant is very close by and they always have a variety of juices at breakfast. There is also sparkling wine to make mimosas. At CSS they had a bloody. Mary bar too. I can't remember if CSA has the make your own bloody Marys. Its all good!

Make your own Bloody Marys is at CSA too. One morning while waiting for my DH to come to the beach before breakfast one of the wonderful grounds keepers was triming off the coconuts off a tree ( if one of those fell on someone......) and gave me one. it doesnt get fresher then that.