I have read more reviews that I can count, and although we are booked with CSA, (I am 75% sure we are sticking with this, but I also like CN)......what I am seeing as the issue with many reviews regarding CSA in particular is that most people complained or wrote negative comments about the decor, rooms, and service and outdated at high prices.....whiile at the same time, they mention previous resorts they have vacationed at, same price or less, with high end decor, ie, marble, granite, butler service, great food, friendly staff at these other resorts....

One thing that I have noticed after reading many comments or reviews here, is that everyone on this board is consistent with their description of CSA,....That is a very good thing...No one has ever said that CSA was luxurious, high end, 5 star quality etc..but you have said, the food is very good, service is great, and rooms are nice and clean...

Bottom line, I think people are comparing high end resorts they have previously stayed at with CSA, and from what I have read here, they don't compare.....Some have even said CN is more luxurious than CSA, whatever that means... The only reason I am being indecisive now about CN vs CSA is because I want I like the suites at CN, and they seem to be more affordable than the BFS at CSA....but thats it...

I remind my husband all the time, that CSA is not high end, nor is it marble and granite, but very jamaican in its overall appearance, based on what I have read...His only concern, was good food, good drinks and not boring....and based on that, we can't go wrong either way, CN or CSA....

what are your thoughts......