Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Your Three Favorite Things About Couples Sans Souci

What are the three things you love the most about CSS?

Couples Resorts

Randymon,
    My wife and I have been coming to CSS for 7 years. The three things we like most about CSS are:
    1 We love the option of going AN.
    2 We love the employees you have there.
    3 We love the wonderful food and drinks.
    You really can go on and on about things you love about CSS,
    but you only asked for three.

"Once you go...you know."

The beautiful grounds, the friendly people, and the very relaxing floating on the water on those floats!
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

1) The freedom on Sunset Beach
    2) A massage in the Hideaway
    3) The feeling that you're alone at the resort when it's filled up

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    What are the three things you love the most about CSS?
    Sunset Beach pool and bar
    Dancing under the stars at balloon bar pool and sunset beach after parties
    Getting massages in the huts listening to the waves crash against the rocks

First it is smaller and more intimate than many resorts and never feels crowded.
    Second it has different areas, hammocks, and pools along the footpaths for a feeling of exclusiveness and privacy.
    Third it is SO ROMANTIC! We got married there and the wedding gazebo on the cliffs just above the lapping Caribbean waves with the turquois waters as the backdrop and that secluded tree lined stone walkway leading up to it were amazing. A memory to last a lifetime but of course we have been back twice since.

In no particualr order. The beauty of the property, the food, and of course SSB.
    We will be back in December.
    Thanks Couples

We love the service most of all, the yummy food and the fantastic surroundings. We can't wait to come home 7/07/2012. Only 108 days left. Sandy and Jeff

We love Sunset Beach, G block suites and the staff.
    Can't wait to return.

Champagne on our balcony, dinner on the beach, massage on the cliffs

Amy

Only 3.....thats tough!

1 - The amazing flowers around the resort
    2 - Sunset Beach
    3 - The fantastic staff, many of which we call our friend after 3 stays.

CSS - 2010 (our wedding)
    CSS - 2011
    CTI - 2011
    CSS - 2012
    CN - 2012...just returned yesterday

I will definately have to start with SSB, closely followed by the wonderful staff, and finally the beautiful grounds.

1. Morning at SSB
    2. Afternoon at SSB
    3. Evening at SSB

Oh my only 3?

The rooms. I love the fact that "all" rooms at this resort afford an ocean view. Our favorite room category is the One Bedroom Ocean Suite with Balcony.... We look forward to laying on the chaise lounger for two in the morning with our coffee looking out at the ocean , and we enjoy sitting out there in the evening with a glass of wine listening to the tree frogs.. Ahhhhhh

The grounds. I love the flora and fauna of this resort. It is so lush, the "feel" of it exudes is pure Caribbean tropical bliss which to me translates into pure romance. Every turn is a new surprise placed before you to discover together... We enjoy being up in the cliffs, stopping along the way to swim in a different pool, or explore a different area, as we stroll back to our room stopping off at the Balloon Bar for our nightcap. Not to mention the location of the spa huts in the cliffs. We really enjoy the setting of this resort.

The last one is tough, but I am going to go with the staff. I feel the staff at this resort are far superior. It all begins with the General Manager and trickles down. You are taken care of and truly pampered. Ask and you shall receive.

1. The staff (Pierre and Michelle were correct-the staff takes wonderful care of guest-to the point that we can't wait to see our new friends this October and next October.)

2. The food - after 8 cruises (4 different lines) and 2 other all-inc resorts, the food here is beyond compare. And they told me last Oct that the chef didn't think it was quite up to his standards and that it was going to get better? I don't know if I could stand "better" . . . we'll find out soon.

3. The grounds - wonderful! The whole resort is a new experience every step you take (beach, lake, grotto, hidden spots, plus we have Crackers and Anita!

1) SSB
    2) gorgeous rooms
    3) Friday Night Gala

Large suite rooms
    Eating under the stars
    Lush grounds

The staff, the location, the ability to just relax and not worry about a thing!

Since I have to limit myself to just 3:

1. Being on SSB with my hubby and with new and old friends with a rum punch in my hand!!!:-)
    2. Dinner at Casanova on the terrace
    3. THE STAFF--Particularly Margaret Team Lead in Guest Services and Derron in WaterSports and Jheanel our favorite bartender at SSB but they are all AWESOME!!!!

I can't wait to come in July!!!

One Love!
    suzyQ

SSB, the friendly staff, the beautiful grounds. It truely is our "home away from home".
    Linda

# 1. The staff make you feel right at home.
    # 2. The grounds and the beaches are absolutely beautiful.
    # 3. We love the freedom @ SSB.

Our three most favorite things at CSS are
    1. Jhanel and Sun Set Beach
    2. Edgar with the best omlets ever made
    3. World class couples massage in the hide away hut with the waves crashing on the cliffs below
    Absolute perfection, October can't come soon enough!!!

So SuzyQ and I are pretty much on the same wave length

1) SSB
    2) Cassanova-we love the menu, eating under the stars and listening to showtime, and the service is great
    3) Staff everywhere are great. Pierre has developed and maintained a great group of employees at CSS.
    We love Jhaneal at SSB. Barrington in watersports. Miguel from entertainment now working in more clerical. and the Cook and Wait staff are amazing

If I got a fourth it would be the group of friends that we have made from all over the US and the world. I would have never thought that you could develop a cohort of people that you see pretty much every year at a resort. We really look forward to seeing them and catching up on everything in their other non-vacation lives.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Oh my only 3?

The rooms. I love the fact that "all" rooms at this resort afford an ocean view. Our favorite room category is the One Bedroom Ocean Suite with Balcony.... We look forward to laying on the chaise lounger for two in the morning with our coffee looking out at the ocean , and we enjoy sitting out there in the evening with a glass of wine listening to the tree frogs.. Ahhhhhh

The grounds. I love the flora and fauna of this resort. It is so lush, the "feel" of it exudes is pure Caribbean tropical bliss which to me translates into pure romance. Every turn is a new surprise placed before you to discover together... We enjoy being up in the cliffs, stopping along the way to swim in a different pool, or explore a different area, as we stroll back to our room stopping off at the Balloon Bar for our nightcap. Not to mention the location of the spa huts in the cliffs. We really enjoy the setting of this resort.

The last one is tough, but I am going to go with the staff. I feel the staff at this resort are far superior. It all begins with the General Manager and trickles down. You are taken care of and truly pampered. Ask and you shall receive.

The Friday Night Gala is out of this world. Like the most beautiful outdoor wedding you have ever attended.

A massage on the cliffs, you just can't beat that setting for a massage!!!!!

Room Service as an option for all meals, and the food in general, love all of the Restaurants at CSS they are ALL good.

I hate to be a copykat, but here I go!

1. Sunset Beach !
    2. The Staff, Pierre the friendliest, most approachable and customer service oriented General Manger in the business. This reflects in the entire staff. Just to name a few staff, Jhaneal and Francine at SSB, Barrington and Rohan in water Sports, Miguel at the front Desk, Edgar the world’s best cook, Kaydian and Simone with the Entertainment Staff.
    3. The Gala when Mr. A. J Brown sings “Time to Say Goodbye”, all I can say is WOW!

Jeff and Susan
    CSS: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010,
    2011, 2012, 2013
    CTI: 2009
    CN: 2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast