Thread: Cti

Default Cti

My wife and I are coming home for the fifth time in Dec, 2012. Are Kirk and Byron still at CTI? Great guys and really took care of us.

Quote Originally Posted by JOEPRO View Post
    My wife and I are coming home for the fifth time in Dec, 2012. Are Kirk and Byron still at CTI? Great guys and really took care of us.
    Hi Joepro! We were there last October and yes, both Capt. Kirk and Byron were both there Hopefully they still are! We're heading back there in 7 months! Have a great vacation!

Hey Rum Girl - sounds like you might be there the same time I am! My fiance (who will then be my husband) are going for our honeymoon on November 19...which according to my countdown clock is 7 months, 23 days and some odd hours from now

Britnee

I emailed Kirk yesterday. He is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-Mrs.H. View Post
    Hey Rum Girl - sounds like you might be there the same time I am! My fiance (who will then be my husband) are going for our honeymoon on November 19...which according to my countdown clock is 7 months, 23 days and some odd hours from now
    Britnee
    Hi Britnee! We will be there the last week in October. 204 Days to go! Sorry we won't get to meet! Have a GREAT HONEYMOON!

Lori H. (I'm a "Mrs. H" too!)