Default April 3-10 anyone?

Bill and Peg are going to CTI for our 9th visit- April 3-10, 2010. Anyone joining us?

Bill & Peg,
    Hubby and I will be arriving on the 9th (-16th). Our first visit to CTI!
    Maybe we can share a drink or two Fri night?
    221 days!!! We cannot Wait!

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

We'll be there April 8-18, so we'll have some overlap! It's our 5th trip to CTI and 9th trip to Couples. Drinks on us!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Bill & Peg,
    See ya this year, we be in the 4th to 17th. It's been awhile......

Rogmon and Lisa will be there April 4 - 14 (3rd trip)... celebrating our 25th anniversary on 4/6 and Rogmon's 50th birthday on 4/12. Gonna be a GREAT week! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Herb and Gloria! Looking forward to seeing you two again. I believe Denny and Pam will be joining us for at least part of the time-They've become CSS fans! I think we may head over there for a day to check it out. Also looking forward to meeting you other posters as well. You'll find us out on Tower Isle most of the time. Can't wait!!

Jody and lindsay will be there April 4-11, our first time to Jamaica/ Couples Tower Isle. I am so excited, April seems so far......Looking forward to meeting all you repeaters and learning for myself why there are so many!!!

Jody and Lindsay --- we arrive on the 4th also! Perhaps we'll be on the same bus.... if so, let's hope Danny is our driver - he is fantastic!!! We love him to death - and he doesn't scare us too bad LOL! You guys will absolutely fall in love with CTI, and with each other all over again. Welcome to the family - and we look forward to meeting you both. As the time draws nearer, I'm quite sure that Steve and Amy Welch (the President and FIrst Lady) of the RumRunners (our group nickname) will start a nice RumRunners thread (AHEM AMY!)and begin posting pictures of everyone so that we can "find" the ones we don't already know. I tell ya - it was the neatest thing for Roger and I - on our first trip to COR (now CTI) - to arrive at this gorgeous resort, see our beautiful room - and then head to the beach grill and bar for some food and drink - only to hear someone say "Hey -I'll go out on a limb here and say you must be Lisa and Rogmon." And sure enough - there was Prez Steve introducing himself to us - and welcoming us to COR and to the group. We all chatted for a few hours that first night - and then were together pretty much as much as we wanted after that. What a great thing..... and great people. You'll love all of the RumRunners - and you'll have as much group time as you'd like - and as much ALONE time as you'd like. No pressures, no worries - and ALL GOOD! So, again - welcome - and we look forward to meeting you both.

Scoop,
    That is so funny! I have talked to Amy through e-mail a few times during my choice "dilemma" period. She was so helpful and send some wonderful pictures of CSA. I wanted to jump in the pictures with them. I had thought we should go to the Negril side as I was told it was "better" but do some wonky booking problems. I choose CTI and now I am so glad I did! My friends from California are planning to come now also and I am working on another Canadian Couple. We love meeting people on our trips and look forward to meeting you all. The bus trip will fly by, I am sure! I will look for the rum runners thread.... 5 months to wait!

This thread has been going on since August and I just now found it. Duh!! That was a lot more than just a "senior moment".
    Anyway, I'm glad that I am here now. We will be at CTI April 12-25. In case you missed it, there is a thread called "April Amigos 2010". There were a lot of us there last April. Check it out.

Herb and Gloria...It's been a long time since we have seen each other. It will be nice to see you both. And Bill and Peg, we will miss you by a couple of days. Maybe next time.

Richie & Sylvia
    aka Crabracer

Hey Richie- yep, we'll miss you by a couple of days. Are Mona and Rob going to be there during your time? If so, say hi to them from us. Bill

Default CTI April 2

Hi guys, Denny and Pam will be at cti April 2-5, Then going to css the 5th - 10th. Can't wait to see everyone.

Hey Denny! It's been awhile. Looks like we'll have 1 full day to catch up on. Maybe we'll do a day trip over to CSS the 1st week we're there.

Herb, Sounds great! We can't wait to see everyone. I hope you guys come over to css. I will be in re-coop mode. Having rotator cuff surgery this Tuesday. We will have the drinks ready when you get there! Denny & Pam

We will be there april 6-13 Larry and denise from Long Island NY looking forward to meeting people....

Default Getting closer 31 days

Ok Guys,

We will be at cti April 2-5. Move to css meeting our friends from Mich. April 5-11. Herb, Gloria Bill and Peg we will hold a table for 6 at the pool on Saturday. Drinks at 5 at the main bar. Hope you come over to css to take a look. We will be back during that week for a day so our friends can see cti. All ready tanning. Really can't wait. Denny's shoulder is coming along, but is driving me crazy because he can't drive yet.

Shoveling snow!!!! Pam and Denny

Ok Denny and Pam, and Herb and Gloria! We will be arriving on Saturday, April3rd. Our flight arrives about 1 p.m., so we are hoping to be "home" by 4 p.m. We can't wait to see you! Bill and Peg

Default Larry and Denise 4/6-13

Here is Us
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi, we are Nate & Emily. We love travelling. We thought we'd get one last trip in before we settle down and start a family in Oct. We will be at CTI from 4/4-4/8. Can't wait!!

Default Hello

Hi, we are Nate & Emily. We love travelling. We thought we'd get one last trip in before we settle down and start a family in Oct. We will be at CTI from 4/4-4/8. Can't wait!!

Hi, We will be there April 3-10. Our first time to Jamaica!So excited!

Amy and Matt

Can't wait to meet everyone!!We'll be there April 8-18. Wooohooo! Check out the RumRunner or April Amigo thread. Drinks are on us!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Hello and welcome to Nate and Emily, and Amy and Matt! You'll love CTI. This is our 9th trip. Come on out to Tower Isle!

Eric and Melissa-new to CTI, but love Couples! See you April 2-8, probably at the swim up bar!