Default Honeymoon perks????

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I will be visiting CN in August for our Honeymoon and plan to take full advantage of the complimentary 25 minute couples massage and the sparkling wine in the room. Just wondering if anyone can tell me from experience what proof of marriage they used (website says this is required in order to get this) to show they are actually on their honeymoon? Not really thrilled about potentially having to take along the actual marriage certificate.....

Any input would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by C & L View Post
    Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I will be visiting CN in August for our Honeymoon and plan to take full advantage of the complimentary 25 minute couples massage and the sparkling wine in the room. Just wondering if anyone can tell me from experience what proof of marriage they used (website says this is required in order to get this) to show they are actually on their honeymoon? Not really thrilled about potentially having to take along the actual marriage certificate.....

Any input would be much appreciated!
    Since we just got married the day before we left, we obviously didnt have our marriage license yet. The person that married us gave us a certificate, which honestly wasnt anything fancy or offical, but couples accepted that. Other people we met used invitations, wedding program, someone even had church fax something over.

I dont think they are strict, they just want to see something.

Btw, traveling with the marriage license, i would not worry about. I travel a lot for work and when i was in middle of changing my name i brought it everywhere with me. So easy to order another copy. Lose your passport, now thats a pain!

If you're traveling shortly after marrying, it's likely that you won't have received your marriage certificate yet. If you have, however, a copy will suffice. If you have not, you can bring a wedding invitation as proof.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).