Default Question about the shuttle system - CN

My wife and I are going to be at CN next week and we see they have a shuttle that takes you too several places....but I didn't see that they took their guest to 'Rick's Cafe'....does anyone have any details about this...is that something they will do?

thanks,
    R&A

Rick's Cafe is lame. Take the Sunset Bar Shuttle to Pushcart with another couple or two, and you will have a much more enjoyable time. Awesome sunset and no harrassment for tips from divers.
    Last edited by dank120; March 23rd, 2012 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    Rick's Cafe is lame. Take the Sunset Bar Shuttle to Pushcart with another couple or two, and you will have a much more enjoyable time. Awesome sunset and no harrassment for tips from divers.
    So they dive as well as Pushcart?

You will get asked for tips at Rick's but I think everyone should see the place at least once. It is one of the most famous and coolest bars in the world. Just go for a couple beers and a sunset. You can take a cab for about 30 bucks and the ladies at the excursion desk will set you up.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorechick View Post
    So they dive as well as Pushcart?
    No, Pushcart is the bar/restaurant on top of the cliff above the swim stop on the cat cruise, less than a mile down the road from Rick's. You used to be able to jump there during the cat cruise stop, but they have since fenced it off. It's just a great spot to sit at a table right on the edge of the cliff and grab a drink at sunset. Best sunset ever! I know that people want to see Rick's, it's just a personal preference that I would rather spend my time elsewhere. It's just kinda played out and touristy, but that's just my opinion.

No diving at Pushcarts I believe. They used to allow tourists to jump for a couple dollars back when it was called something else but for legal reasons I don't think they let people jump anymore.

Ricks is very touristy but I think it is a must see once. For about $15 a person from CN they have a shuttle that brings you there and back. It gives you 2-3 hrs there at sunset. I thought it was fun and well worth it. Will I go next year? Probably not but glad I went this year.