Thread: payment??

Default payment??

I payed the initial upfront costs,... the flight and deposit. Is there a way to pay a little at a time until its all due? or can I only pay it all at once when its due? Thanks for the help, I've looked around and cant find the answers.
    Cant Wait till November!!!

I'm probably the 100th person to respond, but yes you can call the reservation line and make a payment over the phone.

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolina View Post
    I payed the initial upfront costs,... the flight and deposit. Is there a way to pay a little at a time until its all due? or can I only pay it all at once when its due? Thanks for the help, I've looked around and cant find the answers.
    Cant Wait till November!!!
    you can call Reservations Department at 1-800-268-7537 they will help you with this

Call 1-800-268-7537 their reservations department and make arrangements. They have the love away plan but I have contacted them before and after talking to them, have had payments charged to the credit card I used for reservation. This is such a great service and aids in not having it hit all at once, which for us is the week after Christmas on a normal basis. Reminds me to contact them now and have a payment taken for our next trip in October of this year.

Ooh, when in November are you going? And to which resort? My fiance (who will then be my husband) and I are honeymooning at CTI from November 19-28!

Britnee

You can call the 800 number and make payments anytime you want.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I would like to pay a little also (or even the whole balance), but I can't find the mechanism either. We'll be in CN the 1st week of November (last week of October).