Default Wedding at Couples Negril 1/21/12

My husband and I got married on January 21st at Couples Negril and it was the best day ever! None of our family attended the wedding, but we purchased the webcast so that loved ones could watch from home. The staff at the resort took care of everything and it all went over perfectly. Kenisha the wedding coordinator, did and awesome job. I loved how they directed us on what to do next in the ceremony because Kevin and I were petrified! We have no regrets about the wedding it was perfect and so much more than we could have asked for!

It took us a long time to decide what photographer to use and finally decided on Brian Nejedly. We are so glad we did!! He was very laid back and just an amazing photgrapher - I HIGHLY reccomend him. My husband and I were so nervous that it was a welcome relief that Brian was so easy to work with. What I love most about his photos is that he is ablility he fits in so much of the beautiful landscape of Jamaica into his photos. I love our wedding photos soo much and I love looking at the other weddings Brian has shot as well because all the pictures are absolutely stunning. You can check out his website www.briandesign.com and I have attached a few favorites from our wedding.

Name:  sprague-129.jpg
Views: 1719
Size:  39.8 KBName:  sprague-209.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  40.1 KBName:  sprague-246.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  26.3 KBName:  sprague-298.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  27.8 KBName:  sprague-313.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  30.8 KB

beautiful pics thanks for sharing