Default CN Sunset Bar Shuttle??? - (CN First Timer)

I will be going to CN for my first time in TWO WEEKS and I'm trying to get an idea of some things we'd like to do. I see the Sunset Bar Shuttle mentioned on the list. Can someone elaborate more on what this is, where it goes, how long it stays, etc.

Also, does the cat cruise go out every night or just certain nights?

Reading these boards (every day, ssshhh, don't tell my job) has be beyond excited.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorechick View Post
    I will be going to CN for my first time in TWO WEEKS and I'm trying to get an idea of some things we'd like to do. I see the Sunset Bar Shuttle mentioned on the list. Can someone elaborate more on what this is, where it goes, how long it stays, etc.

Also, does the cat cruise go out every night or just certain nights?

Reading these boards (every day, ssshhh, don't tell my job) has be beyond excited.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Just replied to your question about this on the other thread, but to reiterate, it's a shuttle ride to Pushcart, which is an outdoor bar/restaurant on the cliffs above Pirate's Cave at the Rockhouse resort. There's no need to sign up, you just show up at the bell hop desk around 5:15p or so (might vary depending on time of year), and the shuttle takes you to the West End and drops you off there. You can sit right on the edge of the cliffs., with a barrier of course, and watch the most awesome sunset ever. The driver waits for you and after the sun sets and you finish your drinks, you head back to the resort. We went with another couple last November and it was way cool. Surprised more people don't take advantage of it. The shuttle is part of the inclusions, but anything you buy at Pushcart is on you. Also, be sure to tip the driver.

The Cat Cruise runs Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat.

Enjoy!

Sunset bar shuttle went to Ricks on the cliffs. Left around 4:30 or 5 returned around 7:30. It was a good side trip and about the right amount of time to spend there. I think the cat cruise goes 4 days a week. We will go more than once this January!! It was alot of fun. A little wilder and crazier than anything at the resort. But not totally crazy! A very good time!! Actually there were no negatives the whole trip. CN was so much fun as soon as 2013 rates came out we booked for the same week in Jan 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorechick View Post
    ... I see the Sunset Bar Shuttle mentioned on the list. Can someone elaborate more on what this is, where it goes, how long it stays, etc. ...
    Here are 2 threads with details of the Sunset bar Shuttle:

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-to-Sunset-Bar
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...et-Bar-Shuttle

As of January it was available on Sun., Mon., & Fri. as shown here:
    http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ily-Activities

Thanks for the info Dank!!! This will definitely go on the list.

Thanks Rudi!