Default Champagne Cruise at CSS

I remember reading a post by someone who mentioned taking a private champagne cruise during their visit to CSS. Does anyone have any information about this; how to arrange, what it includes, is there an additional charge?

Thanks for any information!

Karen & Paul

It is not something that is offered thru the resort and sounds like something that you would need to search for more info on. I haven't seen a post on Couples MB that mentioned private cruises.

It is offered at the water sports desk and was $160 per couple when we checked it out in 2007. The price may have gone up since then not sure. They do it on the dive boat and have champange or any bar drink of your choice and or devours. Sounded really nice to me but didn't want to spend the money.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

That's something I would be interested in getting more information on as well....

RDYJMJM, thanks for the info.

I think the person that wrote about this had mentioned something about arranging this with the watersports hut, so I'm wondering if they simply had someone take them out on the watersports boat, and took along a bottle of champagne themselves. I know they did this as the cat trip isn't available at CSS.

Regardless, just to be at CSS will be wonderful!

We did the Champagne cruise at CSS when we were there in April. I didnt think it was that much ($160) - seemed like it was maybe $90, but I could be wrong. It was kind of fun. They took us in the fast little watersports motor boat, up the coast a ways to where the cruise ships dock, and they (2 of the water sports guys) pointed out the different resorts on the shore along the way. I think we could have chosen to go the other way as well. They had a bottle of champagne we drank along the way. I'm not sure I would do it again...("cruise" is a little of an upscale word for the experience ...picture yourself on an inland lake in the UP in the summer with some booze and you probably have the same experience.) The guys were a lot of fun, but it didn't last very long, maybe around 45 min to an hour, and you really didnt see anything too amazing along the way. For some reason, I think I was expecting more.

there's a sign on the side of the watersports hut advertising the champagne cruise. i think it's about $90 or so, and i don't know if it would be quite worth it. depends what you're looking for.

Never been on a champagne cruise and I can't really find these anymore. Any idea if this one is done yearly? Thanks in advance!