Default Couples Menus/Changes

I was wondering how often the menus change at the resorts

It seems to me that the biggest change comes when lobster season comes and goes. So, twice a year I guess. They may have subtle changes from time to time, but they appear to stay pretty much the same. I dont know this for a fact, but just what I can remember from out last visit and looking at them online from time to time.

I think they changed nightly, but repeat meun weekly at CSA . We never had the same choices durning our stay.

The menus do not change enough. We go to CSA every year, and like to have dinner at Patois. We can count on the same menu probably 4 out of the 7 days.

Agreed! This is the one area that would make Couples even better in my opinion. We've been to either CTI or CSS 9 times now and are beginning to tire of the same food choices every year. So I think some menu changes would be a great idea! Same with the evening activities like the Gala and the Beach Party at CSS. Time to shake things up a bit and try something new. I'm sure the staff gets tired of the same set-up / take-down and same menus week after week, too.