Default CTI "Deluxe Garden" Room -- worth upgrading?

Hi all. First-time visitors...awfully excited, and the discussion board just seems to slowwwwww time down for us!

We booked a Secret Rendezvous trip because we really didn't care WHICH Couples properties we landed at -- but I'm glad we ended up getting CTI.

QUESTION...We were assigned a "Deluxe Garden Room" and are wondering: Is it worth inquiring about an upgrade? If so, all suggestions are welcome. Thanks so much!

- Jeff & Lisa

With a normal booking, absolutely. The price difference is small, and the view is amazing! (Plus you can see the sunrise.) But if you have to pay the difference between rack rate and the SR rate... that might be a lot more than I'd be willing to pay.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Yes......It really doesn't cost that much more......We were surprised and really enjoyed the ocean even at night when there's a little breeze........The view of the island and the beach is nice too

Your suits will dry quicker in the sun and the balcony is nice for a drink...Try the champagne they leave for you.........It's really good and they will bring you more any time you want .....

You will love CTI...........Cathy&Marty

We love the delux garden room. We have spent all of our 40+ trips in that room group. Very quiet. Sitting on the balcony is private. No one can see you the way the can in an Ocean View room.

Hmmmm... Thanks everybody. Wondering how we'd do it... Best to call ahead or just show up and ask about an upgrade at check-in?

Jeff and Lisa--when are you going? We did the CSR and also got CTI. We arrive Sat 3/31 for a week. We did a CSR last year and got CTI too--we had a garden room and loved it. Would be curious to see how much more an ocean view would be.

Hi Tami & Jason... We, too, arrive on 3/31 (plane lands in MoBay at 9:30 AM). Will be nice to meet you... Still curious about whether it makes sense to call ahead or just inquire about an upgrade at check-in... Hmmm.
    Last edited by NH2gether; March 26th, 2012 at 12:17 PM.

Jeff and Lisa...jealous! I don't think our flight leaves until 9:30am. Off to continue packing now.

All rooms are special BUTT having a ocean view room, there's nothing like it. The view, morning,noon and night is out of this world. Been to CTI 4 times and wouldn't be without a ocean view room. Enjoy your trip, you'll love CTI.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

I would upgrade IF the price difference isn't too crazy. You just can't beat the amazing ocean views... but, of course if it means paying a lot more... just get up early and go around tp that side and enjoy

Personally, I would do an ocean view room.