Default Couples Negril in October

Hi!! We are returning to Couples this October. SO excited! We were at CSS Nov. 2010 and it was lovely! We're excited to try a different Couples (bringing 2 other couples with us to enjoy the sunshine!) and we were wondering what folks experiences were in October at Negril? Is the weather still nice? Does the resort tend to be a little less busy? Anything special to try or do while we are there that you think would make the visit even more memorable? Thanks in advance for your imput!!

we've been 4 times in late October & the weather has always been great.....if you want a spectacular night out try the Rock House for dinner....breathtaking
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by samcgly View Post
    Hi!! We are returning to Couples this October. SO excited! We were at CSS Nov. 2010 and it was lovely! We're excited to try a different Couples (bringing 2 other couples with us to enjoy the sunshine!) and we were wondering what folks experiences were in October at Negril? Is the weather still nice? Does the resort tend to be a little less busy? Anything special to try or do while we are there that you think would make the visit even more memorable? Thanks in advance for your imput!!
    I was wondering the same thing... we will be going to CN Oct 10-16th! This is our first trip to Jamaica, our first AI, as well as our first trip anywhere out of the states, really! We will be getting married there on Oct 13th, and was really hoping the weather is still nice even though it is the tail-end of hurricane season....

I will look into the Rock House. Thank you for the suggestion and Thanks for taking the time to respond! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by JulieK View Post
    I was wondering the same thing... we will be going to CN Oct 10-16th! This is our first trip to Jamaica, our first AI, as well as our first trip anywhere out of the states, really! We will be getting married there on Oct 13th, and was really hoping the weather is still nice even though it is the tail-end of hurricane season....
    I did a little bit of digging around online for past hurricanes in October that hit that end of Jamaica and it was relatively low so I was hopeful when we booked! I think you'll love the AI resort - we were blown away with the ease of everything and the absolute peacefulness!! We went to CSS and really really loved it. We were there in November at the end of the hurricane/tropical depression and honestly - even with the rain it was wonderful! lol! Congratulations on your up-coming marriage! I'm sure it will be breathtaking! We come in the day you head out!! We're there the 16th through the 23rd. Hope you'll post while you're there and let us know how it's going!!