Thread: Scuba divers

Default Scuba divers

Hi
    We are booked to Couples Negril for 2 weeks (May 12th to May 26th). We will be diving everyday - Anyone else going to join us on the boat ?
    Ian and Vanda (from England)

We will be there at the same time and on the dive boat, but we will be at CSA.

Sorry. We were going to be there May12-19 but then cancelled and changed our plans to go back to Cozumel in April. We'll be back to CN in September but the diving is sooo much better in Coz.
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

We'll be there May 19th to the 26th and we'll be diving as well :-) We can't wait to see the guys again!

We will also be there May 19-26th and my wife and I are going to take the first time divers 'dive' We snorkel and swim but not sure if going and paying to get certified would be worth it as I anticipate being at the beach so much more than in the water.

Hi Ian-
    Wish I could be there and dive with you again. I'm sure you'll have a great time. We have a trip reserved to CTI/CSS split for a couple of weeks in December. Therese is going to give diving a try this time -- hopefully she will be like Vanda and enjoy the resort dive so much that she'll decide to get certified! I hope so...Will let you know how the water is on the other side of the island. Nice to see your name on the board again.

Greg (and Therese)

Hi
    See you on the boat.
    Greg - Good to hear you are still enjoying your diving.
    Vanda said for years that she didn't fancy scuba diving, but 3 years since certifying with Sugar, she has now logged over 100 dives and loves diving. Hopefully Therese will have the same experience.
    All our best wishes
    Ian (and Vanda)

@Betty....I just got back from diving in Cozumel!!! Awesome!

Default Diving at CSA

We will be making our third trip to CSA in June. I got certified last year before I went (my husband was certified the year before) and we went diving as much as possible. The dive crew is AWESOME!! We saw sea turtles, spotted eagle rays and even a shark.

I spent my first year on the beach and the second year diving, and the diving is by far more fun! Hope you guys have a great trip and if you do decide to dive, I would take a class before your go or just try the one time dive at the resort.

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    We will also be there May 19-26th and my wife and I are going to take the first time divers 'dive' We snorkel and swim but not sure if going and paying to get certified would be worth it as I anticipate being at the beach so much more than in the water.