Hybrid View

Default CSA Electrical Outlets

Hi, I know I've read on there that the are US outlets, but are the 2-prong or 3-prong outlets. (I wanted to assume 3, but I thought I should ask.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    Hi, I know I've read on there that the are US outlets, but are the 2-prong or 3-prong outlets. (I wanted to assume 3, but I thought I should ask.)
    They are 3 prong. I know because I had my laptop there with us last summer, and the charger is a three prong cord.

Don't assume... I pack a 3x2 adapter for this reason. That being said, they are always working on updates to the place, the biggest being the addition of the Verandah Suites in the last decade. Never been in them, so I can't say that they don't have the 3-prong outlets.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Don't assume... I pack a 3x2 adapter for this reason. That being said, they are always working on updates to the place, the biggest being the addition of the Verandah Suites in the last decade. Never been in them, so I can't say that they don't have the 3-prong outlets.
    Well, that's why I asked the question. lol