Default Brands of In-Room Vodka @ CN

I was wondering if by any chance the brand of in room vodka has changed from Kirov.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I was wondering if by any chance the brand of in room vodka has changed from Kirov.

Thanks
    No, Kirov is still there
    CN 2015
    CSS 2016, 2017 coming soon
    CTI 2016 ( day pass)

Just a suggestion here...if there is a name brand vodka at one of the higher end bars at your Couples of choice have them fill a glass with it, without ice, and take it back to your room to enjoy there. Mix it, sip it, however you like it. I am a rum drinker and they only have the Appleton Special in the rooms. I will at times ask for a glass of the Appleton VX to take back with me. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rckbert View Post
    ...have them fill a glass with it, without ice, and take it back to your room to enjoy there...Enjoy!
    Good suggestion. My wife mentioned this yesterday so I could have rum cream with coffee in the morning.

I know it's a extra expense but I'm drink Ketel One vodka and my wife likes Bombay, so we picked up a liter of ea at duty free and brought it with us. It was plenty since didn't stay in room that long with SSB and rest of resort to enjoy

Just returned from CN, and am happy to report that I didn't see a bottle of Kirov Vodka anywhere - the house brand is Smirnoff's now, and that it what in the rooms.

Jenni

Here now.. can confirm.. room and rail Smirnoff

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Just returned from CN, and am happy to report that I didn't see a bottle of Kirov Vodka anywhere - the house brand is Smirnoff's now, and that it what in the rooms.

Jenni