Thread: Endless Love

Default Endless Love

We just made it to the Endless Love rewards level and I was wondering what kind of signature gifts have been received and when they are given? Congratulations, and thanks in advance.

Life is good on the beach

ya mon, we are also endless love, for a while now, never got a signature gift so I couldn't tell you, I have asked for one but didn't receive any thing blessings

Beach-bum, we just returned from CSS and we are also at Endless Love level. The only extra I could see in our welcome pack was complimentary passes for Club Mobay / Club Kingston, nice gesture but a bit wasted on us as our flight tickets included access to Club Kingston.

Its a glorified brochure. I wouldn't worry if you don't recieved it. Mobay passes were nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    Its a glorified brochure. I wouldn't worry if you don't recieved it. Mobay passes were nice though.
    I guess the Mobay passes will be nice.

Life is good

MoBay departure is the only way to go. The food is lame...but it sure is a nice place to relax before the flight (they have a "no kids" section - sometimes you have to ask for that area).