Default Is this really happening??? :)

I just can't seem to wrap my head around it......I can't believe that in 18 days we will be arriving at CSA!!! I know it sounds silly, especially to those who go every year, but to us this is a dream come true. And to be getting married there.....oh it's like a fairy tale!!!! To us it was never a thought 20 years ago when we met, only a fantasy 14 years ago when we first started dating and just a joke 3 years ago when we got back together!!!! I am finally going to marry the love of my life and the most amazing man I've ever known.....and I get to do it in the most beautiful place I can imagine! I'm so freakin excited I want to scream :0!!! I can't wait! I have been on this site every other day for the past year and the closer we get I am on it about 3 times a day. We are almost there yay!!!!!

There's a line from the play, Les mis., "When you have found the one you love, you have seen the face of God." That and Negril is a pretty good combination!

I'm very excited for you guys, you are going to have a blast!

WAHOOO!!! Congratulations MRS. BARNES! Wishing you and your LOVE a very blessed long life together!

I'm just as excited! We too will be there in 18 days for our first visit to Jamaica and will be renewing our vows after 25 years of wonderful marriage. After counting down for over a year, you're right it doesn't seem real that it is going to actually happen! So no it's not silly to feel how you do, so yay and double yay!!

Not silly at all, been twice count down for trip three started as we checked out on trip two;125 day to go. The excitement only gets worse once you've been cause you know how great it is going to be. Best wishes and congratulation. Oh and the only way to cure the ache in your heart once you leave is to book another trip and start the count down all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by futuremrsbarnes View Post
    I just can't seem to wrap my head around it......I can't believe that in 18 days we will be arriving at CSA!!! I know it sounds silly, especially to those who go every year, but to us this is a dream come true. And to be getting married there.....oh it's like a fairy tale!!!! To us it was never a thought 20 years ago when we met, only a fantasy 14 years ago when we first started dating and just a joke 3 years ago when we got back together!!!! I am finally going to marry the love of my life and the most amazing man I've ever known.....and I get to do it in the most beautiful place I can imagine! I'm so freakin excited I want to scream :0!!! I can't wait! I have been on this site every other day for the past year and the closer we get I am on it about 3 times a day. We are almost there yay!!!!!
    Aww! That's so exciting!! Congrats and best wishes to you and your future husband!!

Congratulations and soon come! Scream, it will make the next 10 sec go faster anyway.... Have a fantastic trip.

LOL!!! You guys are so great!!! Thank you!! I just love getting on here....you guys always make me smile

Awwwww!! Your post made me teary-eyed!! How incredible a story do you guys have to tell?!!! May your trip, wedding, and life be very blessed and happy together!!! Big hugs!