Thread: Resort Credits?

Default Resort Credits?

Our Travel Agent told us we got 300 credits with our package. What does that mean exactly? Can we use them for massages, dinner for 2 on the beach? Are there rules, restrictions, etc?

I am also wondering if we reserve our rooms through a travel agent then change dates should we be able to get the same rate as what was available when we booked, as well as, get the credits? If not, would you be able to do this if you book with couples directly? Is there a fee for the date changes with either?

RESORT CREDIT PROMOTIONS
    From time to time, Couples Resorts may introduce various promotional offers which include resort credits. A resort credit can be applied to room category upgrades (subject to availability), spa and salon services, private dinner on the beach, photos and photo packages from resort photographers, telephone, general manager's special wine list, gift shop or romance packages.

You can use them for spa services, wine list, private dinner & shopping in the resort shops.

Its exactly as it sounds....room credit. No need to exchange cash or credit cards after you check in. Everything is charged to your room, so if you have a room credit all charges will be assessed upon check out. we had a room credit last year and we enjoyed a romantic private dinner, massage, and nice souvineers from the gift shop. So enjoy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CorinaNPete View Post
    Our Travel Agent told us we got 300 credits with our package. What does that mean exactly? Can we use them for massages, dinner for 2 on the beach? Are there rules, restrictions, etc?
    I called and was told it can be used for the spa including couples massage, the private dinner, and pretty much anything else that can be "bought" at the resort...I think those are the only things you can buy...everything else is included!! I don't believe you can use it for the excursions outside of the resort like the dolphin swim or other tours.

The resort credit can be spent in the spa, the gift shop, for a private dinner, while not everything on the resort, almost.

Have fun and enjoy!

yes to all. Also the gift shop. Just like dollars

How do you get them? I want some! LOL

Does the $300 resort credit also take place of the $300 credit card hold??

Whoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! It's too good to be true!