Default Best Block for Penthouse and 1 Bedroom together- E or D

We are staying with another couple and we've reserved the 1 bedroom ocean view where as our friends are in a penthouse.

I know there is no guarantee for room locations, but what is the best block for both these rooms if we request to be together?

From research I believe both block D and block E have both these room categories.

Does anyone know what the 1st floor of block D would be like in a 1 bedroom? I also read that 1 bedroom rooms in block D have very small balconies?

Does anyone have any pictures from 1 bedroom in block D or E?

Blog Entries

Hi Natasha886,

Penthouse suites are located on the D and E block with one on the C block. The one bedroom ocean views on the D block do have a smaller balcony as opposed to the ones on the E,F or G block.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

The One Bedroom Ocean Rooms are not all Ocean View rooms and the category name does not include the word "view".... D9 and D11 have a teensy balcony with 2 little uncomfortable metal chairs and a tiny metal table, barely enough room for you both to sit out there, and NO view whatsoever, you cannot see the ocean at all, however you CAN see the balconies of the building to the right.... D9 and D11 are nice rooms in a good middle of the resort location, but be aware of the non existent view and mostly unusable balcony. So..... when reserving this room category just be informed that you could end up in one of these rooms and be prepared to either accept it for the nice location, or ask to be moved up the hill.

Rubigal,
    What would you say is the best block or ocean views not including the penthouse or hibiscussuites

I would check out what room they give you and then if it is not to your liking, ask to be moved further up the hill in G for example. You can't request anything beforehand that can be honored so just go along with the flow and you may get an amazing room with a view. I only know of D9 and D11 having the no view tiny balcony. Doesn't mean there aren't others but those are the two I know first hand.