Default Guest Fitness Pro - CSA - 10/20-24

Happy Wednesday! I will be the guest fitness instructor at CSA next week! There will be a variety of classes offered for all levels of fitness! Spin, Abs, Body Toning, and Circuits! Please check the board for times. I look forward to seeing you at the Sports Complex, just across the street from the resort. It will be my first time at CSA; we were at CTI last year in June when I was also the guest instructor. Classes are 9:00 and 5:00/5:30, Monday through Friday. I will also be leading a fit walk at 8:00 on Tuesday and Thursday for a quick 30 minute start to your day! Stop in and say hi!!

Tonya

Blog Entries

Hi Tonya,

We can't wait to have you with us. Please feel free to share any information you have with us on our Sports complex FB page...link below or email me at jasm@couples.com. If you have a flyer or any other promotional material feel free to share.

https://www.facebook.com/FitnessCSA?ref=hl
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Hi, Michelle! I just saw your email. I will sent my flyer to you! We arrive in Jamaica around 1:00pm on Sunday and will check in at the Complex as soon as we get to CSA. I hope to see a lot of guests and local residents during the week!