Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Secrets of CSA

Headed there for our 30th anniversary in August. So thankful for your posts here!

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to write these fantastic tips!! We'll be there in 4 days (6/15-6/24) and I cannot wait! Second time to Jamaica (CN 2012) but first time at CSA, and I'm really looking forward to it. I've written down a long list of the wonderful things to try. I'm especially excited to kayak down to Long Bay Beach Park to see the wildlife. Woohoo!

A couple tips that I can add:
    Get a coconut every morning. Drink it up, it's so delicious.
    Do not miss the Cat Cruise!! It was my favorite thing to do last time...don't be afraid to swim into the caves! Look up and you'll see tons of bats just chillin
    When it rains during the afternoon, the stingrays come out and swim very close to the shore. I got some great shots of them with my waterproof camera!
    If you find a seastar (they're there...just look down) place it very gently in your hand upside down and it will do a flip right in your palm.

Enjoy!

1)Unless you are in a group, no matter how "lame" you think the resort tour is, take it. It is short. There is the obvious reason to see all of the hidden gems that your guide will show you but the BEST part is you may meet some great people that you will see throughout your time at Couples. Great fun to see staff and guests that you know from the very first day.

2)If you are up just after sunrise, take a long walk along the beach past the property line. The beach is still quiet and businesses and fishermen are just starting to come out. It is beautiful and quiet.

another "secret": pick up the sweet potato chips and the hummus platter at Seagrapes and take it back to your room for a private happy hour. I always make sure to return the plates.

AJ

Bump!! This thread is Excellent. I found wonderful tips here

These are great insightful tips. We are not returning until next year, although I am making my list early. Thanks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6