Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: January 2013

Name:  039.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  147.3 KB

hope this picture works. 5 weeks left can not wait.

You did it!

Steve and Janice Listen to Keith and me come join the fun on sunset beach you won't be sorry. It's Jo-Ann's first time too! Can't wait to meet you guys! We arrive the 21st too
    Rob and Jo-Ann
    Last edited by RobNY; December 15th, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

yeah finally figured it out. Had to open picture in windows paint, then re-size horizontal, vertical and the pixels and then save the picture as a new picture. If I can figure that out I think most people can post a picture. It only took me about 5 months of trying lol.

Count down has begun........

Wow, it looks like we're going to miss everyone...

Name: Brian and Laura
    Ages: 44 & 38
    How many times to Couples: 4, but this is our 1st trip to CSS (3 previous trips to CSA)
    Trip Date: Jan 5 - 12
    Room Type: Beachfront
    Where are you from: Minneapolis/St. Paul
    Looking forward to the most: Warm, sunny weather
    AN? Maybe...there's a first time for everything!
    Fav drink: Yes

Level of excitement (1-10)....10!

posted couple days ago don't know what happened to it. Maybe couples doesn't want to give the secret away how to post a picture lol. After 5 months finally figured out how to do it.

Name: Jim and Diane
    Ages: 44 & 44
    How many times to Couples: this will be our sixth (COR/CTI 2x, CN 2x, and soon to be CSS 2x)
    Trip Date: Jan 13-20
    Where are you from: Chicago Suburbs
    Looking forward to the most: Relaxing on the Beach, jerk chicken...yum!
    AN?
    Fav drink: Her's Dirty Banana His' anything with Rum
    Kids? Daughter (17) 2x Sons (15 & 11)
    Level of excitement (1-10)....11
    Jim & Diane

COR/CTI 08, 10
    CN 09, 12
    CSS 11, 13, 14, soon to be 15

30 days today until CSS. Just need to get thru Christmas and New Years. Looking forward to seeing all you Jan13's.

Hey Rob, SSB sounds like a great time, but it's not only my decision. I can't wait for the January 21 to roll around. Does the bust that takes you there make any stops on the way, or is it pretty direct? I wonder if there are any bocce balls there? Sounds like a good afternoon game, maybe there is a table there and we can get a game of flip cup going on.

Is anyone planning on bringing any fun activities along? I'll bring some painting supplies, that's been a fun activity in past years!

Hey Steve, we get in at 11:40am if all goes well. They make 1 stop on the way if you want for bathroom but if everyone agrees they just go straight through. As far as bocce I think there is a set there if I remember, last year I brought badmitten and left it there. This year I'm bringing down frisbees for some activity and cigars. I know Keith is always up for table games "beer pong"!!! and there was a water volley ball net in the pool which we used quite a bit, not sure if they are going to have that again. So there is enough to do for sure group games and one on one. Maybe we can all hook up at the airport for the ride over if the timing is right. For some reason i get the feeling the "girls" Janice, Ginger, and Jo-Ann are going to get along great!! I've met some amaizing people there, in part it's like a small unique family, your going to be shocked!! Ciao, good buddy, Buona Natale

Quote Originally Posted by Steve&Janice View Post
    Hey Rob, SSB sounds like a great time, but it's not only my decision. I can't wait for the January 21 to roll around. Does the bust that takes you there make any stops on the way, or is it pretty direct? I wonder if there are any bocce balls there? Sounds like a good afternoon game, maybe there is a table there and we can get a game of flip cup going on.

i think I seen a portable beer pong set. Does not have a table. Any one want me to bring this?

Not sure we can find a table to use but I think its worth a shot. Gonna have to convince the wife to let me play. Going to need some help from the significant others....

Beer pong was pretty hard to play since there's always a breeze blowing the ball off target!

I'm up for some games though!

Hello - We will be at CSS January 5-10, celebrating our 8th anniversary. We are Heather and David, both 34 years old. This is our first time at a Couples resort! Looking forward to it with great excitement.

I seem to remember playing several games of beer pong... Couples helped us out with the table and even a prize or two. We even had a day where we did some "rock" painting. The beer pong supplies will be packed -so best be practicing! SSB is where we plan to be.... drinks on us! Only a couple weeks left (plus a day or two).

We will be at CSS Jan 19 -26
    Cheryl and Michael
    Mid 50's
    Our first trip to a Couples Resort together
    We are from the Chicago burbs...Cheryl originally from Detroit
    Looking forward to sun, sand and relaxation
    AN - I spent 3 days on the island @ CTI... I think she'll at least give it a try...
    I prefer a tall cold one; Cheryl likes the fruity drinks
    We have 3 kids...all grown and out on their own
    Can't wait to get there..

Ray and Terry Jan 14 - 23
    Tammy and Chris Jan 16 - 22
    Chris and Sue Jan 16 - 22
    Karl and Kathy Jan 17 - 25
    Margaret and Bill Jan 19 - 26
    Bob and Tracy Jan 19 - 26
    Keith & Ginger Jan 21 - 28
    Rob and JoAnn Jan 21 - 28
    Scott & Jennifer Jan 24 - 31 (we'll be at CTI Jan 14 - 24 before we go to CSS)
    Rex & Judy Jan 24 - 31
    Michael & Cheryl Jan 19-26

we got to excited. Managed to squeeze a couple more days out of my in laws. We will be arriving arriving January 15th and staying for 10 nights. Level of excitement has gone through the roof. On top of all this I don't have to worry about football since the Giants tanked it. 11 days and counting the minutes now.

Karl

Name: David & Christi
    Ages: 60, 55
    How many times to Couples: First time here
    Trip Dates: 1/28-2/3
    Where are you from: USVI
    What are you looking forward to: relaxing, SSB, great food and drinks
    Will you go AN during your trip: yes
    Drink you're looking forward to: yes...

Well I suppose it's time to start thinking about going.

Name: Dean and Marilyn
    Ages: 55 & 53
    How many times to Couples: 3
    Trip Dates: Jan 25-Feb 1 (then on to CTI)
    Room Type: Phouse
    Where are you from: BC, Canada
    What are you looking forward to: RnR
    Will you go AN during your trip:
    Drink you're looking forward to: Drink(s)
    Kids: 1 girl 2 boys all older
    Level of excitement (1-10): 10

Name: Debbie & Doug
    Ages: 53 & 54
    How many times to Couples: This will be our 4th
    Trip Dates: Jan 23 - Feb 2
    Where are you from: Southern Ontario
    What are you looking forward to: sun, doing nothing and having fun in paradise!
    Will you go AN during your trip:

Drink(s) you're looking forward to: Not sure. Have to try a few to figure out a favourite. Red Stripe for the hubby

Planning on taking our golf clubs. Any other golfers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by karlkathy View Post
    we got to excited. Managed to squeeze a couple more days out of my in laws. We will be arriving arriving January 15th and staying for 10 nights. Level of excitement has gone through the roof. On top of all this I don't have to worry about football since the Giants tanked it. 11 days and counting the minutes now.

Karl
    Karl,

You're going to overlap with us for 9 days now. Look forward to seeing you on SSB.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by RobNY View Post
    Steve and Janice Listen to Keith and me come join the fun on sunset beach you won't be sorry. It's Jo-Ann's first time too! Can't wait to meet you guys! We arrive the 21st too
    Rob and Jo-Ann
    Hey Rob,

Are you planning on bringing a cigar lighter with you? Also, can I pack a torch lighter in my checked luggage? How do you handle this? I plan to bring 10 cigars this year, and maybe a pack of the small flavored cigars for Sue and me to enjoy on our balcony in the evening.

Four days until we arrive, I'll see you guys in 9 days; looking forward to meeting JoAnn and seeing you again.

Chris 9 day over lap is very nice hopefully get to enjoy a cigar together,. Im bringing a regular lighter. Little scared to pack my cigar lighter with the amount that I have to refill it, not sure they will let u pack the butane. Plan on smoking alot of cigars so im bringing down around 30 so. Will have to refill my cigar lighter every other day. Regular lighter should get me through trip might bring a spare just in case. Cant wait 2 more days on Ill be on the beach, see you then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3