Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1

    Default Janauary 2013 on SSB

    We're in and registered for Jan 16-26, 2013. Who else plans to be there?

  2. #2

    Default

    We will be there.... Jan 12 - 21st. We'll save you a spot!

  3. #3

    Default

    MOG,

    Sounds great. We like to be up by the pool and bar in the sun with an umbrella. Have a drink ready on the table- scotch and soda (no ice) for me and a Strawberry Daquiri for Sue please. We'll be there between 3:30 to 4:00 on Wednesday the 16th. We'll be the one's wearing..um.... nothing!

    LOL!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Chris:

    we will be back from Jan 16 to the 25th. Added an extra day this year, yeah. we will be hiding under one of the palm trees just like this past January.

    Karl

  5. #5

    Default

    Hey Chris its rob. Glad to see that you found time to come back in Jan. No Hawaii huh? I'm trying to get back again around the same time. I talked to Keith we are waiting for some promotions possibly. A little change in plans from last year for me fill you in later. Tell sue hello.

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    We're in and registered for Jan 16-26, 2013. Who else plans to be there?

  6. #6

    Default

    Tammy and Chris

    2nd trip to CSS....goin to try SSB this time (i hope!)
    I booked us Jan 16th - the 22nd my husband has no idea yet!! (It's a suprise gift for him) and am having a hard time keeping my lips zipped!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Tammy,

    That's cool. Hope you can keep the secret for the opportune time. hopefully, we'll see you SSB.

  8. #8

    Default

    We just booked for January 19th - 26th. Can't wait to get back to SSB!

  9. #9

    Default

    Bob and Tracy,

    We'll be there the whole time with you. Looking forward to meeting you.

    Chris

  10. #10

    Default

    Chris& Sue.... by then we'll have broke out the paints for "rock painting" and had the beer pong tables going every day..... I'm sure you'll figure out who we are!!! And your drinks will be waiting!!!!

  11. #11

    Default

    Posted on the meetup.
    Last edited by Bob and Tracy; June 4th, 2012 at 09:03 AM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Chris and Sue,

    Looking forward to meeting you, too! We can't wait to get there!!

    Tracy

  13. #13

    Default

    Surprise!!! Great News!!! Met the most amazing girl JoAnn a couple months ago, with visions aligned! I knew she was out there and friends of CSS SSB will meet her Jan 21-28, 2013. Keith, Ginger, Chris, Sue and others see you there!!!!!
    Keith we get in 11:40 am i'll contact you with details! We are pumped to see everyone. JoAnn is amazing in many ways I've told her about you guys and is excited to meet everyone, crazy how things work out!

  14. #14

    Default

    Rob,

    excellent, glad you can make it and I look forward to meeting JoAnn.

    can't wait to smoke one on the beach with you!

    chris

  15. #15

    Default

    Rob! That's great to hear! Can't wait to party with you two on the beach!

    We'll be in MoBay at 12:40 if the airlines are to be trusted...

    It sounds like we'll have a fun group again this year!


    Quote Originally Posted by RobNY View Post
    Surprise!!! Great News!!! Met the most amazing girl JoAnn a couple months ago, with visions aligned! I knew she was out there and friends of CSS SSB will meet her Jan 21-28, 2013. Keith, Ginger, Chris, Sue and others see you there!!!!!
    Keith we get in 11:40 am i'll contact you with details! We are pumped to see everyone. JoAnn is amazing in many ways I've told her about you guys and is excited to meet everyone, crazy how things work out!

  16. #16

    Default

    Ok folks,

    It's officially 5 months until we leave for CSS and SSB. I can't friggin wait.

    Chris

  17. #17

    Default

    Right on Chris!!! We can't wait either JoAnn is very excited to meet everyone!!! Bringing Frisbee this year, other lite game suggestions????

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Ok folks,

    It's officially 5 months until we leave for CSS and SSB. I can't friggin wait.

    Chris

  18. #18

    Default

    Hey,

    I have this Nerf football thing that's perfect for the beach. It's called a Vortex. Lots of fun and easy to throw a nice spiral a long distance; and it whistles too. I'll bring it along.

    Thanks for reminding me Rob.
    Chris

  19. #19

    Default

    Can any recent SSB goers tell me if the volleyball net is still up (or available) for play in the SSB pool?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TAMMYH View Post
    Tammy and Chris

    2nd trip to CSS....goin to try SSB this time (i hope!)
    I booked us Jan 16th - the 22nd my husband has no idea yet!! (It's a suprise gift for him) and am having a hard time keeping my lips zipped!!
    Tammy,
    Does Chris know yet. Are you both excited ? 15 days away from CSS and SSB. We arrive the same day as you. Maybe we'll meet on the bus ride to the resort. What tme do you land at MBJ?

    Chris

  21. #21

    Default

    Hello! No volleyball net in January! Hope you have an awesome vacation!!!:-)

    One Love!
    suzyQ

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisnsue View Post
    Can any recent SSB goers tell me if the volleyball net is still up (or available) for play in the SSB pool?
    I was playing volleyball in the SSB pool exactly one week ago. We had the net hooked up to two orange pylons that we had to fill with water every so often but it worked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •