Default Ideal location for CSS Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite

Hello fellow Couples Lovers

Looking to make a room request (yes I know it's a long shot but no harm in asking) for our trip to CSS. Ideally, I would like a quiet room with nice ocean views that allows us to hear the sound of tree frogs and the ocean at night. The size of the room, bathroom, balcony is not a top priority and would happily sacrifice a little balcony space or larger room for a nice view with sounds of the tropics to sleep to! For those of you who haved stayed in a Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite, I would love your suggestions! Thanks you!

Cheers,
    K
    Kris

Hi Sun Kissed, We really enjoyed our Deluxe Ocean Veranah Suite in E block but be cautioned that E block is right next to the Balloon Bar/patio area where the evening entertainment is held some nights (I think all nights except for the Beach Party & Gala nights). If you go to bed early, you may want to try to request another block. We had a wonderful view and heard plenty of peepers and waves. Enjoy! I'm sure you will!

We have enjoyed the Deluxe Ocean Verandah in both D & F blocks. The views are incredible. D block is more centrally located to all of the restaurants and pools. However, F block is in the cliffs. It is all good at Couples Sans Souci!!! I do recall hearing the tree frogs while staying in D block. I was so into the view while staying in F block.....I don't know if I heard tree frogs or not :-) I don't think you will be disappointed with any of the Deluxe Ocean Verandah rooms. Have a great vacation!