Hybrid View

Default CN bathrooms, closet space and bathrobes

Last time we were at CN we had a garden suite (loved it)! This December however we will be in a Deluxe Ocean room. What are the bathrooms in this category like? Just a shower or a tub/shower combo? (Any pics would be very much appreciated). Also wondering about closet and drawer space and whether this category of room has bathrobes? Thank you.

The regular rooms have a shower/tub combo and offer the same amount of closet and drawer space as do the suites. All rooms at CN provide bathrobes.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    The regular rooms have a shower/tub combo and offer the same amount of closet and drawer space as do the suites. All rooms at CN provide bathrobes.
    Thanks Pamela. While we loved the suite last time we did think it had a lot of wasted space and therefore decided on a Deluxe Ocean room. Do you have any pics of this room category?

Here's a link to some pics we have of CSA/CN. In there are pics of our Deluxe Ocean Room (9304) to include room, closet & bathroom: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7626946704442/.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

Bart & Bug,
    Thank you so much; just what I was looking for! I am hoping to be on the top floor of building 9 so perhaps we will be assigned 9304.
    Thanks again,
    Travelpatty

Travelpatty,

You're welcome. Glad to be able to help. We liked the view from our room and its proximity to the beach.

Enjoy your stay!

Bart & Bug