Default Swept Away regulars loved Tower Isle.

We did the Couples Rendezvous for the first time and got Tower Isle but wanted Swept Away. We loved it! The only thing I would tell someone asking about the difference is the beach. If you are a big beach person then Swept is for you.

The only negatives that we have found at Couples properties is that the dive boats always seem to have issues (both places) and many dives are cancelled or rescheduled because of it. Also on both properties we found the breakfast service to be very slow. Slow as in no coffee or tea sometimes until breakfast is almost finished. This seems like it would be a very easy fix. Its not that big a deal to us but it was to some around it was.

The bottom line is we would go back to either in a heartbeat.

Oh and one other thing. As great as the beach is at Swept in comparison, the golf at TI is that much better than the golf in Negril.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA X 2 View Post
    We did the Couples Rendezvous for the first time and got Tower Isle but wanted Swept Away. We loved it! The only thing I would tell someone asking about the difference is the beach. If you are a big beach person then Swept is for you.

The only negatives that we have found at Couples properties is that the dive boats always seem to have issues (both places) and many dives are cancelled or rescheduled because of it. Also on both properties we found the breakfast service to be very slow. Slow as in no coffee or tea sometimes until breakfast is almost finished. This seems like it would be a very easy fix. Its not that big a deal to us but it was to some around it was.

The bottom line is we would go back to either in a heartbeat.
    Funny, my wife and my ONLY real criticsm about our trip was that it was hard to get a quick cup of coffee at breakfast. I just simply filled up our cups....as they say..."no problem mon". That should be the WORST problem we get on vacation. We cant wait to go back either.

I hear you about the slow coffee service in the morning. Too bad they don't put out a self serve caraf of coffee and water to make tea like they do for Bloody Mary's and Champagne/Mimosa's. Would make things easier for everyone. We usually have a coffee in the room while getting ready to go for breakfast. Takes the edge off and makes me a much happier person. LOL.
    Karon

My wife and I are returning to TI for our 6th time on May 12th. We have only been to Sans Souci and TI so I can only speak for those places.

In the last 3 years I have logged around 20 dives at TI and the only time a dive was interrupted was due to choppy seas. Never has there been a cancellation due to boat issues. I wish all other places I dive had as nice a boat as TI has.

As to the coffee service...I am an early riser. Wide awake at 6 am no matter what time I go to bed. Something about the sunshine and my body and a need for caffeine. Even though breakfast doesn't start until 7 am there has always been a hugh urn of Blue Mountain coffee waiting in the buffett area. Yes it is self serve so grab a cup and have a seat and watch the world wake up. At least you don't have to sit 5 minutes waatching the coffee brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I hear you about the slow coffee service in the morning. Too bad they don't put out a self serve caraf of coffee and water to make tea like they do for Bloody Mary's and Champagne/Mimosa's. Would make things easier for everyone. We usually have a coffee in the room while getting ready to go for breakfast. Takes the edge off and makes me a much happier person. LOL.
    Karon
    Mmmmm.. Who needs coffee when there is champagne? Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kerlyran View Post
    Mmmmm.. Who needs coffee when there is champagne? Hahaha
    Love that! BOTH places are great! We got married in CI and went back a year later. Then went to CSA and loved that also. BOTH places have different outside activities to explore...so I suggest booking ALOT of trips . We are headed back to CSA in two weeks. BUT I am already thinking of things we could do in Ocho on the next trip

BAMA X2,

You should try CSS too. Beautiful romantic grounds, nice beach with a protected cove for swimming/snorkeling, and the service is quick and friendly for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the staff personnel are friendly and helpful.

Not sure when you went but we just got abck from CSA and had very prompt service when it came to coffee. So it seems like they probably corrected their error

Chrisnsue, We traded places at CSS for a day and loved it. We only had lunch and bar service and both were very good. We would book CSS as well.

My wife and I got married at CTI last April. Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary honey. We loved CTI. We had been to CN previously and CTI in our eyes was simply beautiful and the food selection was great. I'm a total early bird, during the week, 3:30am. 8) I never had an issue with the coffee not being available and I drink pots of it in the morning. We are off to CN in a mere 7 days and looking forward to getting back home to Jamaica.