Thread: CSA Dive Boat?

Default CSA Dive Boat?

Does anyone know if the new dive boat has arrived at CSA yet?
    Karon

As of last wednesday, march 21st, dive was still using the glass bottom boat for their dives

The dive boat at CSA in November was great. I don't know if it was new or not but it was way better than the one at CTI, so Couples should be spending their money on a new boat at CTI in my opinion.

I was at CSA until 3/10 and I spoke with Shaggy. He said that it is being built in New Orleans and it should be at CSA in April sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by yazmon View Post
    I was at CSA until 3/10 and I spoke with Shaggy. He said that it is being built in New Orleans and it should be at CSA in April sometime.
    I'm hoping it will be there when we return on April 10th. I'm planning on completing my open water certification that I started when we were there a New Years and it would be so nice to have a real dive boat this time. Getting in and out of the boat they have been using was quite a struggle - especially when the water was the least bit rough.
    Karon

If they are using the glass bottom boat for the diving, then what are they using for the snorkle? I hope the "April" is not Jamacian time! That could mean June. That 46 footer is gonna be something to see!

Quote Originally Posted by yazmon View Post
    Awesome! I'll be on it in May!