Default CTI Activities Question

First, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful posts on the MB! They are all so helpful. My Fiancé is constantly laughing at me because of how much time I spend on here!!

Anyways, my fiancé and I will be arriving at CTI on 8/20/12- 8/27/12 for our honeymoon and I have been looking at the activity schedule on the website trying to get an idea of how much time we will have for extra excursions (through Chukka) ect...So we were wondering if anyone could give us any information on the tie dying, wood carving, weaving, and cooking classes that the resort offers. Are they worth it? Any information on these activities would be wonderful.

Also, we were wondering how the BINGO Bonanzas work and what they are like. I love BINGO at least and hope it is something fun to do. Again, any information on this activity would also be great.

Can't wait for CTI!!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Ashley & Zack!
    We have been to CTI twice and to be honest... We didn't do any of those activities that you mentioned. We would get so busy having so much fun just hanging out and making new friends that we would lose track of the time and miss the activities! Oops!
    I really wanted to do the Tie Dye class last time and sadly missed it. I hope to do it on our next visit in October.
    So.... To make a long story L...O...N...G...E...R....
    I have NO IDEA about the time these activities take or how wortwhile they are (although, I'm sure they all are)... I DO know that you will LOVE Couples and have a BLAST! Don't worry about scheduling everything until you see just how much spare time you will have after lounging by the pools and beach, eating, talking, swimming, drinking, napping, etc....
    Have a BEAUTIFUL Wedding and WONDERFUL Honeymoon!
    P.S. I highly recommend the Zip Lining! It was our first time and SO MUCH FUN!!

~ Lori

Hi Ashley. I didn't do the cooking class but other members of our wedding party did and they liked it. My brother was scared at how unhealthy one of his favorite dishes was (lol) but it was fun. We did do the tie dye and loved it! We used our 'just married' tee shirts we had gotten. It was fun but took a bit to get started...don't forget, your on Jamaica time and things don't always run on schedule. Oh, we also didn't get around to the newly wed game but another couple in our wedding party did and they said it was a blast. My advice would be don't worry about doing everything, just relax. Maybe pick some things you really want to do and try to do them but don't get bummed out if you missed it because you where to 'busy' having a drink at the bar or laying on the beach. I do wish I would have gotten to make the hats...but thats what going back is for right?

Lori-
    Thank you for the information! We are really excited for CTI. Zip Linning is on our "must due" list. We are thinking about doing the Zip Line and River Tubing combo But thank you again for the info!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley n Zack View Post
    Lori-
    Thank you for the information! We are really excited for CTI. Zip Linning is on our "must due" list. We are thinking about doing the Zip Line and River Tubing combo But thank you again for the info!!
    We have not been to CTI yet but scheduled for Jan 2013. We have been to CSS twice and Jamaica in general 15 times. You definitely MUST do the River Tubing. It is a blast. One word of advice. Take a change of clothing as you will get wet and should change for the ride back. I didn't and from the bus air conditioning I was freezing and got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by iriesue View Post
    We have not been to CTI yet but scheduled for Jan 2013. We have been to CSS twice and Jamaica in general 15 times. You definitely MUST do the River Tubing. It is a blast. One word of advice. Take a change of clothing as you will get wet and should change for the ride back. I didn't and from the bus air conditioning I was freezing and got sick.
    Thanks for the River Tubing recommendation! Does sound like a lot of fun! Is that through Chukka Tours? The Zip line excursion that we did was through a different company. That one enabled us to get taken up (by ski lift) to the top of the mountain where the Zip lining took place and the Cool Runnings Bobsled roller coaster ride is (which is really fun too!)
    Thanks again,
    Lori

Thank you everyone for all of the information!! Only 138 days to go!