Default No more bottled water???

I read on facebook that there is no more bottled water and people should bring insulated mugs?? Is this true??

YEP!!! but you did not ask me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DougnCarolyn View Post
    YEP!!! but you did not ask me!!!!
    Doug, Dont you think it would have been nice to tell me

When the the bottles of watta stop? what do people without water bottles do??

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    Doug, Dont you think it would have been nice to tell me

When the the bottles of watta stop? what do people without water bottles do??
    They either piss less or drink chilled water out of ice filled glasses that are located at all the bars!

As the saying goes;
    You can lead a moron to water, but you can't make Leo drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    ... When the the bottles of watta stop? what do people without water bottles do??
    In mid/late 2011 they switched from water bottles to dispensers at each bar with plastic cups. Randymon has posted several times that, despite some poster's claims, the new set up actually cost them more $, but is better environmentally.

Booooooo!! I'll tell you that this is "almost" a deal breaker for me! I need bottled water. Can I buy it in town and stock it in our mini bar?

We pack a few empty bottles in our luggage, and also buy a few bottles at the airport than fill them as we need them at the bar.

You CAN kick the water bottle habit I promise. They serve cold iced water everywhere. It really is the best thing to do.

I think it would be wonderful if CN had the refillable bottles that I have heard so much about from CTI!
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!