Default Bathroom Toileteries

What is supplied in the bathrooms for shampoo, body wash etc.? Also are they the standard small bottles found in most hotels?

The reason I ask is we shower more than once a day and wonder if we should bring our own supplies or rely on the supplied.

8 days and counting.

bump! I am also curious

What was provided at CTI were quite good-sized pump bottles. I would estimate the bottles were probably 16-20oz sized, maybe a bit more, and (although I never paid attention) I think the cleaning staff refilled them at least once while we were there.

I would say only bring your own if you're selective about what you use.

Jason
    CTI in:
    425 days
    4 hours
    54 minutes

Dispensers of conditioning shampoo, liquid soap and moisturizer are provided.

I would recommend strongly that you bring a good conditioning shampoo with you

Quote Originally Posted by GPCouple View Post
    What is supplied in the bathrooms for shampoo, body wash etc.? Also are they the standard small bottles found in most hotels?

The reason I ask is we shower more than once a day and wonder if we should bring our own supplies or rely on the supplied.

8 days and counting.
    Hi! We stayed at CTI last year. They changed from the usual small bottles to permenent afixed bottles on the shower wall (don't know about CSS, CN or CSA). There was a Body Wash that smelled nice but was thin and not very moisturizing. In the second bottle was the Shampoo. I didn't care for it and was glad that I brought my own Shampoo & Conditioner with me. It's up to you, but I would recommend taking your own with you.
    Have a GREAT VACATION!
    Lori

There is a shampoo/conditioner bottle and a bath gel bottle, both attached to the wall in the shower/tub, but I like to bring my own of both of them because the shampoo/conditioner doesn't have much conditioner in it, and the shower gel isn't as sudsy and creamy as what I like. There is a bottle of lotion, but it is attached to the wall also, which is really inconvenient as you can't bring it into the bedroom and sit on the bed or chair to apply it. Don't like walking on the tile floor with slippery feet!

The supplies are mounted in "regular sized" containers on the wall of the bathroom/shower.

As I recall, you get a combo shampoo/conditioner (which does neither well, IMHO), shower gel and body lotion.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Which resort? At CSA they now have refilable bottles of shampoo/conditioner and shower gel screwed to the walls of the shower (Atrium Suites, but I assume the same in all categories). They must hold 500ml and are refilled by the cleaners each day, so you will not run out! I had always previously taken my own shampoo and conditioner, but last year used the one provided by the resort and found it was fine for my dry, coloured hair. Hope this helps.

At CSA, the body wash and shampoo are in refillable dispensers that are mounted on the wall in the tub/shower area.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GPCouple View Post

8 days and counting.
    We visited CN in Janaury. They had replaced the small bottles with a shower dispenser on the wall of the shower. Plenty of shampoo and body wash, but no conditioner.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Everything is provided in large dispensers. The body gel and lotion is pretty decent but the shampoo and conditioner is bad. I am not a fancy salon person by any stretch and am quite happy using products by Suave or Pantene.

The hair products offered at the resort left my hair dry, frizzy and completely unmanageable. Even my husband was complaining about them.

We will be bringing everything except lotion!

Can someone also elaborate if Aloe is provided at CSA. I am packing for my trip and trying to lighten up my load. I don't want to bring a lot of Aloe if they provide it. Thanks.
    21 days and counting

I just returned from CSA and they had large bottles of shampoo and body wash in the shower. I missed hair conditioner and would bring my own next time. My husband missed a standard bar of soap and he'll probably bring one next time. At the very least, I'll pack a scrubby puff (what are those things called?) for the shower for our next trip.

In our two trips to CN, we stayed in building 6 and the bottles of shampoo/conditioner were pint (best guess)sized. My wife and I both used from them and we used about half the bottles in our week of paradise. Pack light. Even after mid day showers from certain activities (:-)), you will be fine and not use all the hair product. Just bring toothepaste.

Hey Jam24....No more Aloe Vera at CSA....Seems that has gone away....I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner, but I find the body gel and the lotion are more than OK.