Hybrid View

Default Anyone else interested in joining in on day trip 4/13

I have been in contact w/ "Talk of the town tours" for the last 2 months, after recommendations on the boards. They have been absolutely amazing to responding to all ?'s asked in a timely manner. I have scheduled a day trip for my husband and I on Friday 4/13 to leave CSA at 8:30 am to go to YS Falls / Pelican Bar. Returning to CSA around 5:30pm. Is anyone else interested in joining us?

So excited, Can't wait! We will arrive at CSA Easter Sun.
    YA Mon!!

Jani

Default day trip

Quote Originally Posted by jlwood77725 View Post
    I have been in contact w/ "Talk of the town tours" for the last 2 months, after recommendations on the boards. They have been absolutely amazing to responding to all ?'s asked in a timely manner. I have scheduled a day trip for my husband and I on Friday 4/13 to leave CSA at 8:30 am to go to YS Falls / Pelican Bar. Returning to CSA around 5:30pm. Is anyone else interested in joining us?

So excited, Can't wait! We will arrive at CSA Easter Sun.
    YA Mon!!

Jani
    Hi Jani
    We dont arrive until April 13th otherwise we might be interested.

pcompe01,

Bummer. We unfortunately will be checking out on the 14th, so our day excursion will be the end of our trip :-/
    I just thought I would throw something out there to see if there were anymore couples interested in splitting the transportation fees (which amount to $125 total for just the two of us for the day; not sure how much for a lager vehicle that fits more people?)

We were not interested in doing the Black River / Rum tour in addition to YS, but really wanted to experience Pelican Bar!

3 Days and counting!