Default Orientation - CSS

For those of you who have done the resort orientation at CSS - was it worth it?

We will be first timers to CSS - but I've stalked this message board so much I feel like I already have tons of great information.

Any advice would be appreciated!

We did the orientation tour at CSS and I recommend it. We got to meet both guests and staff that we socialized with for the rest of the week, plus learned things about the resort that we we would not have known otherwise.

CSS can do special things for your relationship. Have a great time!

Heather,
    We will be returning to CSS for our third time in 10 days and we did the orientation the first time we were there. CSS offers so much and even with it being a small resort there are many little romantic spots that you could miss. Welcome to the CSS family as I know you will be back!
    Phinns Up

Do the orientation.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You should definitely go the first time
    Several reasons from my perspective.
    1) the layout at CSS is confusing. There are several ways to get anywhere. Wandering about in the jungle is part of why we love it. But if you just want to get to the beach it is nice to know how to get there
    2) getting to know the staff. It is often one of the entertainment staff that leads the tour and you definitely want to get to know them! They will remember you. They will say hi to you. Its like becoming one of the family
    3) Meeting other 1st timers-others on the tour will be new. So introduce yourself. Now you have someone to meet at the Balloon bar for after dinner drinks and the Showtime. Or someone to sit with at the Beach party.
    I think meeting folks from all over the world is the best part of CSS

Enjoy
    We will return home in 93 days!
    John

Heather,
    We'll be returning "home" to CSS in 15 days for our 4th stay and highly recommend doing the orientation on your first visit. While you can learn quite a bit about the resort from searching the website and scouring the message board, there are just some things that the staff can make you aware of during the orientation that help you to feel more at home and aware of what's happening.

Welcome to the Couples family!

Bart & Bug