Hybrid View

Default Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi there,

I'll be celebrating my 5th year anniversary starting this Wednesday and I wanted to know if its necessary to take a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner.

Thanks so much!!

I would, I found there wasn't quite enough provided in the rooms. Plus I like my own brand

I would bring what you use every day. I was not a fan of the shampoo and there was no conditioner. I had to buy the first trip, but brought my own the next time. I am not a hair person and just wash and go, but I found the shampoo provided lacking. It was basically my only complaint with the vacation and certainly not a problem. I will bring my own for trip number three in Jan.

Yes if you need conditioner, like I do. The shampoo provided is a conditioning shampoo - there is no separate conditioner.

It is provided but I brought all my ow hair products.

I have long hair, and am fine with the shampoo but bring my own conditioner. I wouldn't be too awfully picky about hair while in Jamaica... it tends to do what it wants with the humidity.

Along with the shampoo/conditioner combo, they provided some nice after-sun gel, and I liked the body wash provided. The hair dryer was adequate for me.. I have long hair, but not super thick. Half the time I let it air dry since the humidity made it wavy soon after leaving the room regardless of what I did to it.

Definitely take conditioner. We usually buy shampoo and conditioner in the sundries store once we arrive at the resort, but at CSS last week, they had absolutely no conditioner. Fortunately, I was able to contact my sister while she was en route to the resort so that she could buy some for me. I would have been miserable without it.
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I don't get why more hotels don't offer both conditioner and shampoo. I don't know a single woman who doesn't use it, and, heck, most men use it.

Wow, thanks so much for all of your responses, I'm going to pick them up right after work.

Thanks Everyone!!!

No need to bring any shampoo, they supply all you need, unless you want a special brand or type.

They supply Conditioning Shampoo, After Sun gel Aloe Vera, and body Lotion. Aloe Vera. They replace them as required.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Irie Mon

Thanks for the pic jon!!

If you aren't too picky you can get away with the shampoo there, but most definitely bring a good conditioner.
    There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land (and work) again after a cheerful, careless voyage ~Mark Twain

The only thing I bring is a small bottle of conditioner. The sun and salt and sand can be a little wearing on you hair. Other than that I use all of Couples products.