OK, so my wife of a year and I finally get to take our honeymoon, and after way too much time searching, we found CTI (I found, she still has no idea where we are going) - so, since I chose the destination, now I'm feeling the heat to make it the most special week of her life - HELP? We have done all inclusives before, but never with so many activities offered - any suggestions on what to do, and what to skip? I know these posts are full of answers, but I'm running out of time sitting in front of this computer looking for suggestions! If you have time to read this and give me any input, thanks so much in advance - some things I'm wondering...
Can I book things prior to my arrival? Meals (your faves?), cat cruise, scuba class, dunns river, water skiing (that's this resort, right?), day trade, golf - these are all things I am planning - am I missing any MUST do's (besides the island, I've definitely gotten the message on that!) Oh, and my wife and I are 40, and tend towards athletic, but not afraid to lie on the beach, by any means...
So, what else? We have deluxe ocean - should I try to get a particular section? Someone said east wing or something? And speaking of room, does anyone know if deluxe ocean has a bathtub? If not, what room do I have to switch to? SHE LOVES HER SOME SOAKING. Any suggestions (without shelling out any more $$ - man did I stretch the budget!) to really make her feel special from the resort side? (I'll do my part!) - I already tried to get the honeymoon package, but they replied that I waited too long to take my honeymoon - dangit!
Oh, what else do I want to know? Oh, she wants to know if we are there seven nights, how many "dressy" outfits will she need? Do all evening meals require proper attire, or just the fancier restaraunt/s?
I read a MUST BRING post, and now I can't find it - had crazy things like bug spray, ear plugs, watershoes, a coffee mug - definitely things I wouldn't have thought of - if anyone can speak to this or add to it, I'd be much obliged. Again, thanks - 9 more days! (anyone want to have a drink?)